BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
Love this highlighter! It's very natural looking which I love. The Golden color works for most skin tones, but is a tad too golden for my pale skin. Nevertheless, still a great product. Blends well when applied with your finger. I recommend rubbing the product onto your finger and then pat into the skin after foundation. Rubbing the product directly onto your face after foundation will mess your foundation up.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This is a great highlight. If you are trying to get notice, have a pop of LIGHT or even just a simple glow...this is your product. I use this stuff on the tip of nose, the high points of my cheeks, My cupids bow, and lastly as a eye shadow. YES and eyeshadow! It gives the pretty glow. Id tell everyone to give this a shot. I first got it as a  VIB present from Sephora and I had to get the full size.
Erin M.
I'm not a huge fan of cream highlighter, by this is great on your no makeup makeup days. It's nice and sheer, and gives your face a pretty, dewy glow. It's a champagne color so it's flattering on a ton of skin tones. I apply it tapping it on the high points of my face with my finger, or with a small synthetic stippling brush. It's goes on really smooth and creamy. If I really want to pack a punch with my highlight I'll use this as a base and top it with a powder highlight.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
This highlighter gives me life because it makes my skin glow in the right places. When you apply it stays true color and the glow it's really long lasting and also makes the skin more youthful. This one it's definitely one of my favorites products from Benefit and I highly suggest it. It worth the price.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This highlighter is pretty. It's  a very soft, natural highlighter. The glow is very subtle. It is easy to apply and easy to blend, however, I felt as though it was kind of greasy and heavy feeling, even though the look it created was subtle. If applied to the skin directly from the stick, it smudged my makeup underneath so I had to use a brush, finger, or beauty sponge to apply.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
I got this as a birthday sample one year and it lasted me a long time so I bought it and since I've been re purchasing it. I love how light it goes on my skin. I don't like to really dramatize my highlighter because my skin is oily but this highlighter is great. It's the perfect natural highlight.
Donna G.
First of all it is BENEFIT, how much greater can they become? (That probably made no sense! Lol) This product is too darn terrific! Suitable to all skin types & tones in my opinion. So I'd absolutely recommend to everyone! It's simple to use, it's lightweight, smooth, buildable and marvelous.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I love highlighter and I love benefit cosmetics so this was a must have product. It took awhile to get used to and learn how to apply this effectively. It takes very little to get yourself glowing and radiant. This is clearly another home run for this company. I have loved all their products that I've tried and their quality seems to be consistent. Recommend this product and brand!
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
I got a sample from the mini section of Sephora (my weakness) and love this highlighter. I love the small size for travel and that I don't need a brush, can just glide it over the tops of my cheekbones and add some luster and dimension to my face! Always the last step to my routine when I know I'm going to be in pictures
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
The pigmentation of this highlight is not that good, and it'll leave my skin a little blotchy. I wouldn't recommend this product, unless you're going for more of a natural look and you have oily/combination skin. Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?