BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is the best highlighter I've ever tried, hands down!!! The color is
perfect with the right amount of shimmer and I love the diffuser on the
other end. It is my go-to highlighter. Benefit makes awesome
highlighters but this one is my favorite. Perfect color and easy to
blend. Melts onto skin like butter. Worth the splurge and definitely
recommend this product to anyone looking to feel like a bronzed goddess.
Jordan P.
This soft focus highlights has been a staple of my beauty routine for years. I first got it as a sample from Sephora and haven't stopped using it since. It goes on perfectly smooth and is easily blendable, especially if applied under foundation for a "lit from within" glow! The packaging is cute, and the tube design is really practical since you can just twist up as much as you need and apply it in a stick. I love how this highlighter looks and feels, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a multitasking highlighter ✨
Delilah S.
I live half an hour to an hour away from most places. And as I'm a makeup lover I always have a bag ready to go. And this is a must have. It's easy to apply, works wonderful. I use my fingers to spread it and I just love the finished look. You can go in with a light hand or dramatic. I highly recommend and it lasts months! So worth it.
Josie M.
Epping, NH
I am obsessed with this product I love the form of it! The only bad this is that if you rub tooo hard you take off foundation so I usually blend using ye olde makeup wedge just bouncing it off my skin! Its amazing for nose highlights (as seen in image) but if powder high lighter is not good on you (whenever I use powder it cakes my foundation) this product is perfect for you!!! (In the image I did my nose highlight and lip highlighting with it!!!!)
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
This is my favorite highlighter. Ever. Like if a friend said "what's your favorite highlight?" I'd tell her/him that it's this one. It can either give a poppin, blinding glow, or a subtle sheen. It's amazing. Only suggestion for benefit is maybe they make some with paler/deeper/yellower undertones, but keep it the same shade. Just different UNDERtones. I love it. I love it. I love it. I wear it every day, even if it's a "no makeup" or even "no makeup makeup" day. Ugh I love it.
Christine I.
Detroit
Upon getting this product I thought it was going to be hard to apply over setting powder and other make up. I thought that it would affect the coverage of my foundation and look blotchy. However, it goes on smooth and it is buildable it's very easy to control. I like to apply it with my fingers on my cheekbones, brow bones, nose, and cupid's bow. It gives a beautiful natural glow with a little shimmer, and does wonders for those of us who have larger pores.
Hannah Y.
Like this but not in love like I thought I'd be. Cream to powder finish. I prefer subtle highlight over blind your eyes highlight. It doesn't stay on as long as I'd hoped, I feel like it's melted away by lunchtime. The stick is really chunky and I have to use my finger or a brush to apply on inner corner or eyelid.

I will use till it's gone but probably not purchase again.

It has a soft little blending sponge at the other end which is nice.
Sarah R.
Originally got a sample of this Benefit product, and bought the full sized product. Nice glow-ey highlighter with a shimmer that is easy to apply on my pale skin. However, I am only giving this product three stars because often it would leave streaks where it was difficult to see that it was not blended well.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
I owed this product a few years back before highlighting was the IT thing to do. It was a really lovely cream to powder stick that blended really well. It had a blender on the opposite side that helped out. I really believe that this is a flattering highlight for all skin tones. It gives you a nice subtle glow.
Annie D.
Boise, ID
I love this product so much! It gives me the most natural & pretty glow. It glides on the face so effortlessly even after I apply my powder products. It blend seamlessly and I just use my fingers to do it. If you want a blinding, in your face highlight-this isn't for you but if you want something more natural try this. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?