BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Kamira S.
I love this highlight! So smooth and easy to blend out, even when placed over powder products. I'm medium tan in complexion (NC 43.5 for reference) and the color is amazing on my skin tone.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I like this because of the shade it's super pretty. But I struggle with it because I feel like it takes off the makeup I already put on. It needs to be creamier to make it a smooth application and work.
Selina x.
Very subtle and natural glow. It's a beautiful champagne shimmer shade. It gives off more of a shine rather than a glittery finish. It's buildable and lasts all day.
Zandra T.
Calgary, AB
I don't like Benefit products because they have a lot of fragrance and extra ingredients that are not good for your skin. Almost as soon as I put this on my skin I broke out, which happens to me with all Benefit products.
Kristina I.
I absolutely love this highlighter of course it's very light so for girls with really deep skin tones I'm not sure if this is right for you maybe you could try sheering it out. Pigmented super creamy blend able good compact packaging I love it all
Alexandra K.
london
Great consistency! It glides onto the skin smoothly and is compatible to all skin tones! This is easy-to-blend highlighter and has a rose-gold/silver undertone.
Natalie A.
Cordwainers Court, Chorley
This is my favorite highlighter so far! It gave such a nice shimmer and looked so natural. You don't need to use a lot at all which is the absolute best part.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
I love his highlighter! Looks great on my cheeks and the inside of my eyes. Wears all day and I hardly feel that I’m wearing it. Great price and recommend it
Ikra
It's a really good highlighter. It stands out and shines. I apply this and then set it with a highlighter powder. Overall really good with a shimmery finish
Lindsay B.
This is such an underrated product!! Glides seamlessly on top of foundation to add a subtle glow from within look. Works well on my fair (and dry) skin.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?