BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Siân F.
Pleasley, Mansfield
Probably the best highlight I have ever used in my life. It glides into my cheek, it doesn't move and I look like I am glowing from the heavens above. What more do I need to say??
Lexus M.
Grimsby
I love this highlighter! It is very easy to apply and the blender is attached, which is very convient. It lasts all day long and it is just a natural glow that looks nice on all skin tone. I would buy again.
Jolene J.
This is my favourite stick highlighter. I always use it under my powder highlighter. I think it would suit all skin tones. It leaves my skin very dewy looking. I will definetly repurchase this highlighter.
Layali _.
Omg ! I'm in looooove with this product so so so much ! It's pigmented ans so easy to apply and it has very good a amount of the product inside and I really loove the packaging !
chelsea b.
Richmond
I prefer my highlight to be blinding, and this one is more soft hence why I give this product a 4/5. It has a beautiful golden tint and it is definitely more on the subtle side.
Tabassum H.
I love this highlighter so much, it makes me look like a glazed doughnut, easy to blend and build colour intensity for, great for strobing, jeez everyone needs to buy this. its sadly got simmer but theres nothing wrong with looking like a discoball
Sydney D.
edmonton , AB
i like using this highlighter as a base under a powder or liquid highlighter when i'm strobing, but don't like it on its own. it's nice but too subtle for my taste!
Reanna C.
This highlighter has a very nice glowy effect but such a shame that it takes off foundation when you apply, I have tried it with several foundations but hasn't worked with any of them
Aiyana P.
Manila, PH
GIRL IT'S LIT!!!! this is probably one of my absolute favorite highlighters ever!!! I absolutely love Benefit forever! This highlighter suites any type of skin tone and it really does give an amazing glow! it's so easy to apply and it's very portable! I remember one of their highlighters before, which was the sun beam highlighter I believe, it was only suitable for some skin tones, which is why the Watts Up highlighter is way better and more affordable than the Sun Beam! Also, it lasts long and it's really affordable because it gives a big amount of product!!! I LOVE BENEFIT
iman K.
This product is seriously reallly good!!!!!! I never rate this well!!! So easy to blend with blush and foundation and makes your highlight perfect on another level!
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?