BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Diane E.
I love highlighters but I am not a fan of "What's Up".  First, I am not fond of cream blushes, bronzers or highlighters as they ofter interfere with the finish of the foundation.  This one is shimmery but requires a lot of blending as it is a cream and I don't like how it works with foundation.
Shannon F.
Penetanguishene , ON
Although I love the shimmer of this highlighter I find that it's difficult to blend. It comes as a stick and after applying it takes a lot to warm it enough to properly blend into a subtle look
Lorelai T.
Hobart
When I started to use makeup I used this highliter as it was natural and was very lightweight. I would recommend this highlighter to anyone with any skin tone. This product is long lasting but not waterproof.
Brea M.
Newry
This is my favorite highlighter! It is very natural on its own or layer a powder highlighter on top for a more intense highlight. Works really well with mary-lou manzier by the balm on top.
Matelynn W.
Ottawa
Very pretty. Melts into the skin. Very blinding. Very buildable and blendable. Super excited to keep using this guy. Long lasting aswell. Would love for them to come out with more colours.
Caż♡
Got this is sample size and absolutely love it. I am definitely repurchasing as it is creamy and doesn't come of like some powders. Only downfall is sometimes it builds up and looks cakey
Madison T.
Georgetown
Great highlighter but the sponge think with it is BEYOND USELESS. It does nothing, I have to use a beauty blender or my finger for a better result. Also find it fades faster then others.
anewxa a.
Excellent highlight and so convenient to have for travel. Truth be told I never purchased the full sized since I have so many from little gift sets..it blends so nicely and layers well.
Lexus M.
Grimsby
I love this highlighter! It is very easy to apply and the blender is attached, which is very convient. It lasts all day long and it is just a natural glow that looks nice on all skin tone. I would buy again.
Siân F.
Pleasley, Mansfield
Probably the best highlight I have ever used in my life. It glides into my cheek, it doesn't move and I look like I am glowing from the heavens above. What more do I need to say??
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?