BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Zainab K.
Scarborough, ON
I love this highlighter, I'm currently using a small sample but I can't wait to buy the full thing, I have medium coloured skin and it shows pretty well and it's easy to blend, sometimes you have to apply heavily but I recommend it to everyone
Lilliana M.
Toronto , ON
I love this highlighter!! it does a great job at not emphasizing your pores and if works so well on olive and tanned skin. It is super easy to blend and very buildable. It looks very natural and gives an inner glow vibe. Definitely recommend
√Člisabeth D.
Saint-Georges
The color is perfect for pale skin. It is easily blendable. It has a nice shimmery/glowy and not glittery in any way. But I feel like it sometimes lift and move my foundation underneath if I put it after my powder.
Sophie R.
Whitingford, Edinburgh
Love this colour of this- perfect champagne shade! I felt that this did remove my foundation no matter how i applied it so i just started putting it underneath me foundation which was quite nice but not enough for a good highlight.
Sarah L.
Montreal, QC
Perfect on it own. Buildable. I use a powder highlighter over it for a more intense look. Super blendable and easy to apply.

The only complaint is the sponge at the other end. It's too hard...I don't use it...but fingers work!!
Chelsea L.
Portland, OR
This highlight is super easy to apply and is a cream to powder formula. It looks really natural on my medium skin tone, giving a perfect glow. I love how it doesn't contain any noticeable shimmers, coming out as a sheen instead.
melissa b.
This lasts a long time, I have had for well over a year and it's still in great shape I have a lot left; I have tried the same version in other brands but the benefit one is the best, it photographs well and stays put where you put it on your face throughout the day or night; will definitely repurchase.
Anissa P.
Paramount, CA
I use this as a primer for highlighting. I have been using abh sundipped glow kit and the Laura Geller highlighter in gilded honey. The Watts up just makes the highlighter stand out even more. I like the combination I use when doing my makeup.
Meghan S.
Livingston , West Lothian
Although this is a good highlighter the applicator is difficult to use and I don't feel like u get the best out of the product as when u apply it to ur face is moves ur foundation or powder so I wouldn't re-purchase this.
Leonie S.
Scunthorpe
The highlighter it's self is of a really good quality, however I find that when you apply it with the stick it's self it seems to pull and move my foundation from underneath. I would suggest applying it softly with a brush.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?