BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Leah K.
Port Elgin , ON
I have nothing but good things to say about Watt'S Up by Benefit Cosmetics. I love the creamy consistency (easy to blend) and convenient packaging (you don't have to worry about it getting damaged in your makeup bag). It goes smoothly on your skin and blends in for the perfect sheen. It doesn't have large sparkles so it gives your skin a natural glow.
laia w.
this highlighter i have right now. it comes in a variety. of colours and it shimmery. It's best for people who want a little bit because it spreads really easily. I would recommend this to others. It's really easy to apply you can do a dog and then take the sponge on the other side and Rub it in
Claire B.
Gorgeous highlighter that gives a dewey look on the skin. Super pigmented. Great for strobing. Super cute packaging. I applied it with my finger rather than swipe directly only the face, as this tends to move foundation. Would recommend to friends.
Joanne K.
This is a beautiful little highlighter and I love the champagne colour which flatters even the palest skin. It blends well and I love the packaging too. Mine has lasted for ages and you don't use a lot each application so it is well worth the money.
Kianna N.
Truly one of my favorite highlighters. I use this every day usually with a big concealer brush or my finger and dab it onto my cheekbones then put a powder over top it to make it dramatic. Blends so easily and has such a pretty and subtle glow!
Zainab K.
Scarborough, ON
I love this highlighter, I'm currently using a small sample but I can't wait to buy the full thing, I have medium coloured skin and it shows pretty well and it's easy to blend, sometimes you have to apply heavily but I recommend it to everyone
Lilliana M.
Toronto , ON
I love this highlighter!! it does a great job at not emphasizing your pores and if works so well on olive and tanned skin. It is super easy to blend and very buildable. It looks very natural and gives an inner glow vibe. Definitely recommend
Élisabeth D.
Saint-Georges
The color is perfect for pale skin. It is easily blendable. It has a nice shimmery/glowy and not glittery in any way. But I feel like it sometimes lift and move my foundation underneath if I put it after my powder.
Sophie R.
Whitingford, Edinburgh
Love this colour of this- perfect champagne shade! I felt that this did remove my foundation no matter how i applied it so i just started putting it underneath me foundation which was quite nice but not enough for a good highlight.
Chelsea L.
Portland, OR
This highlight is super easy to apply and is a cream to powder formula. It looks really natural on my medium skin tone, giving a perfect glow. I love how it doesn't contain any noticeable shimmers, coming out as a sheen instead.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?