BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Catherine S.
Vancouver , BC
My most favourite highlighter is hands down this one! I love how pigmented this is! Pair this with a powder highlighter and you will be glowing to the Gods! Actually, this alone will Glow you to the Gods but for that extra it works good with other powder highlighters.
Nice glow and makes your highlight pop out not blinding and easy to blend online just a jif it’s bit on the pricy side but worth every penny it’s very buildable I would definitely buy this again and if you don’t have than you should definitely invest in this product
Gimhani C.
Hamilton, ON
I'm a sucker for a good highlighter. This one gives that healthy subtle glow to my skin without being too overpowering. It's very easy to blend and works really well with all skin types. I like that it is a creamy texture that when applied, looks like a powder.
H J.
Hantsport
This product is only ok for me. It doesnt seem to have a lot of pigmentation and I could never seem to get the colour to pop with this. It is buildable however. I am not planning to repurchase as I feel there are other products out there I would use instead.
Leigha Ann B.
Great highlighter. Wish the product blended a little better but the shine is REAL. This stick is easy to apply and it feels great on the skin. If you have pores on the cheeks it can make them more obvious though. I would buy it again and recommend to others.
Sarah Q.
Westwood , East Kilbride glasgow
Use this everyday, one of the more natural glowy products instead of full on glitter , i use a little on my finger tips for every day to day then rub it on straight from the stick for more intense look . Never separates makeup and stays all day/ night .
Cata F.
Key Biscayne, FL
My best new product of the year ! Is incredible how perfect and easy is to work with and how smooth! I'm completely in LOVE! I would definitely recommend it to every girl who's looking for a good quality highlighter no regrets at all! Is just perfect!!
Elizabeth R.
Me gustó mucho el color y me gustó que viniera en barra porque si es más fácil de aplicar y puedo llevarla a muchos lugares también me encantó que queda más natural que otros iluminadores aunque no me gustó la duración que tiene aunque si dura por mucho tiempo me hubiera gustado que durará más
Leah K.
Port Elgin , ON
I have nothing but good things to say about Watt'S Up by Benefit Cosmetics. I love the creamy consistency (easy to blend) and convenient packaging (you don't have to worry about it getting damaged in your makeup bag). It goes smoothly on your skin and blends in for the perfect sheen. It doesn't have large sparkles so it gives your skin a natural glow.
laia w.
this highlighter i have right now. it comes in a variety. of colours and it shimmery. It's best for people who want a little bit because it spreads really easily. I would recommend this to others. It's really easy to apply you can do a dog and then take the sponge on the other side and Rub it in
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?