BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Karyn B.
Essex
This formula is so creamy, so pigmented yet buildable and so easy to blend. It doesn't move your foundation around & it's lightweight. The only downside is I personally didn't like the little sponge blender at the bottom because I like a lot of highlighter and I feel like it takes too long to do the job and makes it a little patchy.
Florence K.
Surrey
So creamy and gives such a natural glow to the face. Use your fingers to warm the product up and apply to higher points on the face. No glitter and very suttle. I use this over a small layer of foundation and apply mascara and fill in my brows therefore it's great for school.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
This is my favourite highlighter, it's build-able and looks natural on the skin. It gives me the right amount of shine with out looking like disco ball. Sometimes i also layer this with a frosted eye shadow to dial it back a little.
Tamar L.
This is amazing!!! It gives you the most beautiful highlight ever. It works amazing for contouring and looks beautiful on every skin type! I even use it on my eyelids if I'm feeling adventurous for a new champaign colour. Love this product so much and highly recommend it!
Barbara W.
Warsaw
It is a very subtle highlighter for a soft no-makeup look (for school). Easy to put on and to blend. It comes in a stick, and has a very nice shimmer. It is very good for light contouring days, and perfectly matches the hole bronzer, also by benefit. I will definitely but it (I borrowed from my friend)
Jessica A.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
I have been buying and using this highlighter for years. It is so creamy and stunning on my skin tone. It is very buildable, one layer for a soft glow and add another for a blinding glow you can see from the clouds. You can also use it as a base for a powder highlight. I don't care for the sponge on the other side.
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
I absolutely love this product. It sits so well over makeup and blends beautifully with either sponges or fingers. Amazing product- Benefits products always last a long time. It will give you beautiful, dewy, glowing skin.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This is a pretty subtle highlight, but there are days where that's really all I need. It blends so easily with fingers, brush, or blending sponge. It's easily built up for a more dramatic glow, but generally looks very natural. It's very creamy, so I would suggest setting it, but it lasts a good amount of time without being set you just have to remember it might fade more so since it is so creamy. I have sensitive skin and this didn't bother it at all.
Elena A.
Tula
A perfect highlighter for summer. I would recommend it for suntanned girls or girls with warm undertone of the skin tone. It's very delicate, easy to apply. Although the product is creamy, it stays all day on my face. But I'm not sure that it will work well during hot weather cause it's still creamy.
Nuraah B.
This product is for beginners! Its easy to blend with your fingers or the sponge at the other end of the stick! It stay true to the colour! It gives you a natural highlight! I would not buy it again because i love to blind people with my highlight😉
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?