BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Laura G.
I love this highlighter it’s amazing and goes on great! It gives you the perfect matte shimmer on where you have put the product it’s long lasting and I use this day to day I would recommend this product to everyone
sofia C.
Love it. So so so creamy and easy to blend. A little glittery but it is ok. It is not super longwearing but if you put on top a powder highlight it will stay a long time
Jemma R.
Rosemount Gardens, Shieldhill, Falkirk
The first highlighter product i purchased and would consider purchasing again. Lightweight and blendable glow to the skin. No big specs of glitter throughout. The formula and colouring of this is very similar to that of the Becca cream highlighter in opal. This product lasts a long time and is worth the money. I haven't used this in a long time but writing this today has made me think About heading out to repurchase.
Diana R.
I got this as a part of a Birthday gift from Sephora a couple of years ago. This was the first highlighter I ever owned and it is still the only. The Watt´s Up was basically my introduction to the highlighter world. I love it and it holds a special place in my heart. The color is really nice and it really does lasts forever!!! I still own my deluxe sample and its no where near finished. It is however a subtle highlighter and lately I have been more interested in trying out more intense highlighting so I don´t think I would repurchase this although I will keep using it since I still love it.
Karen W.
Cannot rave about this product enough!!! It's personally the best highlighter ever. I travel a lot so love things that are compact. One side is the product, other side is a sponge to blend out. The colour is a gorgeous champagne. The highlighter can be blended for a subtle finish or you can apply more for a more visible highlight. I use this all over, eyebrow bone, cheekbones, décolleté, nose, Cupid bow. Iv had this for more than 2 years and still got plenty of product. It's pricey but it's worth it. I love that it's just creamy enough to blend but solid enough to control the amount you put on. This is a definite repurchase once I run out, however that might still be a good while!
Isabella E.
This product does a great job as a cream highlighter, it has a shimmery finish, it's is buildable and easy to blend out. The colour is not too strong and is better fitted for a natural look. The only bad side to the product is that it doesn't work well with larger pores (even if you have used a pore minimizing primer) as the product tends to stick to all the bumps on your face and can end up looking blotchy. In conclusion I would recommend this product to people depending on your skin and your personal preferences.
Princess E.
i loooovvee this highlighter i’m running out and i need more. it subtle if you want it too but you can build it up to get that see-me-from-space look you know ? it’s he perfect golden shade for my translucent skin. i go from a ghost to a bright and highlighted ghost. i also love it because it’s a cream so it just melts into the skin and it won’t look chalky it’s just looks wet and melted and it looks like it’s part of your skin
Ravneet B.
I love this!!!!! I love using this to give my skin a dewy and glowy finish. It doesn't give a very glittery look but rather a soft highlighted effect. It looks great on many skin tones and lasts long. I would buy again because this is one of the best stick highlighters i've tried!!!
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
I actually really like this product. It is creamy, applies well to the face. Usually my issue with stick products like highlight, contour; or blush is that the stickiness of the product wipes away my foundation base layer as I swipe the stick product on. And they're difficult to blend. But not this product! Very light and beautiful and perfect for those who need to avoid too much powder on their face.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?