BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Haley H.
New castle , PA
Absolutely adore this product!! Benefit has been one of my favorite brands for awhile now, and when I picked this up I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I got this as a mini in the Sephora birthday gift a few years back and I just had to repurchase. It goes on smooth over the skin. It comes off as a pretty but subtle and blendable highlight. Great for just a really pretty glow to the skin. The other end comes with a blender sponge tip and it's prefect for making it look seamless on the skin. 10/10! Definitely recommend.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
This product is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Ladies, seriously, if you're looking for a go-to highlighter, this is it. It is very easy to apply to your face. It's a creamy-solid formula that you can swipe directly to your highlight points. After you get the makeup applied to your face, they even have a little applicator on the other side that you can blend the makeup in with. After it's all applied and set it, oh my goodness. These cheekbones of mine are standin' out and feeling fabulous. I seriously love this highlighter, and I can't imagine ever wanting to switch to another.
Allison R.
This is my second round of buying this product. I love the soft, but still noticeable glow. It is very blendable, but I would recommend a damp beauty blender instead of the sponge it comes with. It can look a bit thick if layered due to the cream to powder consistency. I see myself keeping this as a staple.Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
Margeaux G.
Redmond, WA
This highlighter is beautiful. When I go to work I apply it under my foundation for a natural, light glow. When I go out I wear it over my foundation and it blends seamlessly! I find it easier to blend directly onto my liquid foundation than over a setting powder. It's a beautiful color-- not sparkly and just the right amount of shimmer. I also love that the highlighter requires no extra brushes-- simply apply with the stick and blend with the sponge (great for traveling or throwing in your purse). I will definitely buy it again.
Maria P.
Gives a nice glow to the face. I usually just use my finger to blend it on the hightest points of my cheek and brow bone. I think it suits my medium skin tone perfectly, and it doesn't smell bad. I got a deluxe sample of this stuff when I redeemed my points and I still have a lot of product left so I bet the full size product will last a long time. Oh and it's easy to blend on the skin.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
One of my favorite cream to powder highlights, one of the first ones I've ever purchased. Great for highlighting but not contouring. Easy to apply and stays true to its shimmery color, not Matte. Last for a while but doesn't work well on oily skin tones. If you have oily skin it tends to slide around. I usually enjoy it when I am using a matte foundation. Usually purchase at Sephora, I haven't repurchased in a while because I have so many lil benefit kits with this product in them. Definitely shines bright like a diamond. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice cream to powder highlight. Good benefit product!
Heath W.
This hi-lighter was a little too thick and aggressive for me. It was like smearing on war paint. It requires a good amount of blending with a brush or a sponge. I personally don't have that kind of patience. I do better with a loose hi-lighter powder I can brush on and not have to worry about blending. This is more for serious makeup queens who know how to make a product like this work. Amateurs (like myself), move along.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
I actually have sample size of this product. It looks like I will never have to buy the full size ever, because the samples will last me FOREVER. It's amazing my skin looks with a very natural glow

This is one of my favorite cream highlighters,  I apply straight from the tube onto my foundation face (before powder) and then blend with my finger. Its a soft champagne color and it isn't sparkly or glittery.
Jayke S.
ID, ['', '', '']
I'm a fan of this highlighter. For my cheekbones/forehead, I prefer a powder highlighter, but I love to use this one under my eyebrows, on my cupid's bow, and sometimes, if I'm feelin' REAL fancy, down the middle of my nose. It goes on nice and translucent and a little goes a LONG way. Seriously, I've had the tiny sample size that came in a set for like a year and i've barely made a dent. If girls are using the entire full size stick, they must be visible from space because that's a CONSIDERABLE amount of shine. Good thing it's pretty!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is the best highlighter I've ever tried, hands down!!! The color is
perfect with the right amount of shimmer and I love the diffuser on the
other end. It is my go-to highlighter. Benefit makes awesome
highlighters but this one is my favorite. Perfect color and easy to
blend. Melts onto skin like butter. Worth the splurge and definitely
recommend this product to anyone looking to feel like a bronzed goddess.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?