BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Vicky L.
it's a nice pretty natural highlighter, a little hard to blend but so pretty
Elyse K.
Highlights the check bones well. Affordable. A tad sticky. Best for tan skin.
Angelina K.
Saint Louis, MO
Freaking magical! Subtle and long lasting. Got my roommate hooked on it too!!
Suede B.
I am a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics products however was slightly disappointed with this, it is a universal shade though and would work on any skin tone. It is buildable and can be long lasting with the right spray, I would only recommend to people who prefer a more natural face of makeup, as when used on top of a foundation it tends to move it around, I've found it best if I warm it up on the back of my hand then dab it on, the applicator tends to drag it rather than blend although works well under the brow bone x
Sabrina F.
king city, ON
I go through fazes with this highlighter. I either wear it everyday for a couple weeks or I won't touch it for months. It is a stunning highlight, you just need to know how to use it. I don't apply the stick directly on my skin, I prefer to use my finger and dab it on. I feel like when I put the product directly on  my face it doesn't have the same effect and can be harder to blend. When you're using your finger, its a lot easier to blend because your finger is warming up the product before you're placing it on your skin. All-in-all, it does give you a beautiful glow. Its not going to blind anyone, but for use on a daily basis or a no-makeup makeup, or to layer underneath your powder highlight,  its stunning!
Frankie B.
I was a little skeptical when I first decided to take the plunge and ordered this, typically I'm not a cream makeup product kind of girl, and I wondered how well a cream highlight could really work. Upon using it, I have to say, I don't feel ready without wearing this. I absolutely love it. If I'm going for minimal makeup I can apply this on bear skin for a gorgeous glow to my skin, but if I want to go full beat I love using this under a powder highlight for that intense slayyyy kinda highlight as it really grips the powder highlight to make it even more reflecting and long lasting - almost like a highlight primer. For every girl who loves to glow, id highly recommend this product.
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
Tu ve la suerte de probar este producto el mini le boy a dar mis mas sincera opinión acerca de este hace ya como 5 mese me regalaron esta iluminación y me lo coloque en mi rostro en el empaque me pareció muy diferente y bueno me no coloque en mi pómulo y no se veía tanto brillo y después lo coloque en mi nariz y dio un tono muy sutil lo deje hay entonces cuando pase este iluminador dios quedo perfecto hermoso lo ame daciando huele muy rico suavw BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Poured Crème Highlighter y quedo hermoso
Anna D.
Hamilton, ON
I’ve had this highlighter for so long, and I always get compliments when I use it. It’s easy to use, and the applicator works really well for blending. It’s sheer to start but can be very pigmented depending on how hard you press when you apply it. Definitely use the sponge to blend when using though!
Sadaf J.
National paints , Sharjah
This is definitely one of my favourite highlighters. Even though I have combination leaning oily skin, I am always drawn to cream highlights and I find that this product is not overly oily or slippy at all, just creamy enough to blend nicely. My skin is also acne-prone and textured, but this doesn't exaggerate any of that at all (compared to the L.M. Matte Baked Highlight) which is such a blessing. On my face, this lasts around 8 hours and I usually wear it on top of clean, moisturized skin with no foundation or primer.

For reference, I am approximately M.A.C. NC20/C2 and this is the most natural highlighter I've tried so far (in terms of colour and shine intensity) - when sheered out it blends in completely with my skin, leaving behind a faint sheen and microfine shimmer. Sometimes I find this can be almost too natural when you blend it in - you don't really notice this highlight unless the light hits it at just the right angle. This is for sure less shimmery/sparkly compared to the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator or the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact in Highlight 01.

The packaging is adorable, sturdy and a portable size. However, I feel like Benefit could've gotten rid of the practically useless sponge and used that space to hold more product.

Overall this is a well-rounded product that deserves all the hype it's been getting. I definitely see why this highlighter is a staple product for so many people. If this highlighter leaned more golden champagne instead of pinky champagne, then I can see myself repurchasing this.
Julia S.
Kitchener, ON
Love this! It has a nice creamy texture which makes it really easy to blend in, and the level of shimmer is perfect for everyday wear. I like to put some on the inner corner of my eyelids to brighten my eyes up as well. The product lasts a long time and is very versatile.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?