BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Alaina H.
Livingston, TN
This looks gorgeous on so many people, but I just can’t make it work for me. My skin is super dry and it just emphasizes any dry spots on my cheekbones.
trina q.
Fresno , CA
I like this highlighter it's really pretty and natural looking , you can build the coverage on it for a brighter look , its creamy and easy to glide on.
Carrie S.
Diamond Bar, CA
Love this! It is so easy to use. It blends well and looks great with my make up. It lasts forever. I got this as a sample and still have not finished it.
Elaine S.
Ajax, ON
The glow is beautiful but I find that it's a bit harder to use compared to powder foundations. Overall it looks very pretty and gives a nice subtle glow.
Rebecca D.
It's a really nice colour for lighter skin types! It doesn't applies that easily, it's better to use your fingers! But it definitely stays on all day!
Faith F.
Very build able and can be blinding. I love that it is a cream to powder so it doesn't show every pore and bump on my face like most powder highlights.
lisa t.
Got this in a small compact with concealer, gives a soft glow blends well too. I even add with the concealer to brighten my under eye looks so good.
Amber N.
Was kinda hard to blend and apply I used it once and haven't used it again there's better products that will give me the highlight I was looking for
Pamela G.
Great highlight. The color is beautiful. It gives you a beautiful glow to your face. And when you put it over powder products it doesn't mess it up.
Amanda T.
Love this highlighter! Has always been a favorite of mine. The texture is amazing and stays in place great! Great for contouring the nose and cheeks.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?