BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Oana T.
Lafayette, IN
Seriously using this highlighter was amazing. It lasted all day and it made my selfies Instagram worthy. #highlightergoals were achieved with this highlighter.
Jen H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Like this product, but you really need to blend it. My friends totally notice when I have it on, so make sure you blend blend blend! A very potent highlighter
Jenny E.
Absolutely worship this highlighter! I like to warm it up on the back of my hand and then apply with finger tips.. blending with s beauty blender afterwards
Amanda T.
Northwood, OH
I have a sample version of this from ipsy and I really love it. It lasts all day and a little goes a long way! I will definitely re buy this when I run out.
Jessica E.
This product is very creamy and does not break me out, very easy to use and worth the price. Gives the perfect natural glow. Easy to blend. Have repurchased.
Molly B.
This is the perfect subtle highlight. It gives you a beautiful glow from within look without being glittery. It's soft and subtle for an everyday highlight.
Sarah M.
Williamstown, WV
This is a very pretty highlight, one of the first I ever owned! The formula is lightweight and sets to a powdery finish which works well with my combo skin.
Alessandra L.
This product doesn't look chunky or glittery when you swatch it. I have a pale skin tone but I personally think it looks more beautiful on darker skin tones.
Cassidy H.
N Hollywood, CA
If you put this on before you set your face you don’t even see if. But id you do it after it picks your Makeup back up. It’s creamy but not in the right way
Davalyn C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Very natural and creamy, light golden shade. It Doesn't separate/move if you apply over foundation. I like to set it with a powder highlighter to amplify it.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?