BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Sarah S.
It's beautiful and bright. A nice ivory pale champagne glow. My only complaint is that it's a cream formula, and I don't have cream bronzer, so the highlight gets lost under the powders.
Miriam S.
I had a mini size but I had to buy the full size and I love it! I dab it on my face or finer and then blend and it gives me a natural or glam depending how much you apply! Loves it!
Megan L.
Villanova, PA
I got this in a sample size from Sephora a long time again and I use it all the time and still haven't run out. It blends nicely, especially if you use a make up sponge to apply it and it gives a beautiful glow to your skin.
Paola V.
This product is wonderful for adding that glowing touch to any look. I love how it looks on the skin. I feel like the best way to apply it is with a beauty blender. I couldn't be happier with the way this looks on the skin. Add a little powdered highlight on top and vioal! Glowing perfection!
Bethany C.
liverpool
Really loved how easily this blended into my foundation, makes for a sharp defined contour. Will repurchase
lauren l.
really beautiful highlighter that is not sticky or tacky when you apply it. i put this on after my foundation and powder and it does not mess up my face makeup.
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
I love the way how this highlighter sits on my skin. It isn't sticky or extra creamy...it's very light and shimmery like natural glow. Perfect for daytime wear.
Lauren P.
Orlando, FL
Like this, super easy to apply and natural looking, blending is a little difficult because It gets all over your fingers and most doesn’t end up on your face.
Oana T.
Lafayette, IN
Seriously using this highlighter was amazing. It lasted all day and it made my selfies Instagram worthy. #highlightergoals were achieved with this highlighter.
Jen H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Like this product, but you really need to blend it. My friends totally notice when I have it on, so make sure you blend blend blend! A very potent highlighter
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?