BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Carley O.
I love this highlighter so much! It gives a nice dewy sheen on my pale olive skin and the packaging is super cute. Its a really pretty champagne color that is a cream to powder formula and is easy to blend. It comes with a little applicator sponge but I always find myself using my fingers or a beauty blender.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This was my first highlighter! It was easy to use and very affordable! It can be purchased at Sephora in full and mini sizes! Works on any skin tone, and stays on nicely!
Leslie S.
The color is pretty. Like a champagne color. But I’m not a fan of the cream stick. And the sponge applicator didn’t help to blend out. It just drug it around my face.
Alyssa C.
The name suits the product, it is a soft highlighter, great for those who want a very natural look or for beginning makeup artists. Beautiful color and lasts me all day long. I would definitely recommend to others, it is a great versatile product to have in the makeup bag for anyone!
Crystal C.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a small sample of this and did really enjoy using it. It was my first time owning a highlighter and I had a lot of fun with it. It was creamy and long lasting but it did eventually break on me. Don’t remember how but the product fell out of the tube.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
Benefit Cosmetic Watt's Up highlighter is the first highlighter that I ever tried and is now the reason that I use highlighter. It goes on very smoothly and really makes a difference in my daily make up routine. It takes seconds to apply and shows up great.
Monique R.
Bloomington, CA
Cream highlight is very pretty. It’s not very intense but it’s nice to use as a base then to layer a powder highlight on top. Product has a shimmer base to it. It’s great to have but I wouldn’t go out to buy it unless someone’s gives it to me as a gift etc
Brittney H.
Such a great cream highlighter! I love using this in the summer with all my other cream products! I just take my beauty blender and rub it on the top of the stick and then apply it on the high points of my face! It is so natural and makes you GLOW!
Emily A.
I love the color of it, but leaves my skin a little textured looking. It’s not super easy to blend. Can move makeup sometimes. From a distance it looks really pretty like a nice healthy glow but up close you can’t really tell anything. I wouldn’t repurchase this product.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Best layered under a power highlighter! It really secures your highlighter for an all day glow. I love the formula and it’s one of the best cream highlighters out there. The price point is also fair since one stick lasts a while!
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?