BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Claire B.
I'm not a huge cream highlighter fan but this one isn't so bad. My problem is I feel like when your trying to blend it I'm just moving around everything else on my face. I don't hate it but I would never repurchase this.
Jan C.
Belleville, NJ
This highlighter gives me a very "lit from within" glow. I usually put it before my foundation so it is subtle. Perfect for on the go and the packaging is really cute. I believe this can suit all skin types because it can be sheered down. Gave it a four star because I really don't like the sponge that it comes with.
Stephanie P.
Love love love. Beautiful champagne color, applies and blends with my fingers like a dream, and is the perfect base for a powder highlight on top. Sometimes I just use it as an eyeshadow on its own for a little "look I'm sparkly, I tried!" action
Jocelyne Y.
I like this for that soft, glowing from within look. It's a creamy highlighter so I use this with my fingers to dab on. I'm medium skinned tone and it gives me a nice sheen. It's not really a highlight meant to make you look extremely glowy, it's prefect for a nice natural sheen :)
Trudy C.
White Hall
This is a very light highlighter. It is not for r hose that like the beaming. However, the tone is nice. It just does not have enough payoff for my taste. Plus, I am not a huge fan of creams.
Mirna O.
I love this highlighter it is so pretty on the skin. Suitable for light to medium skin tones. On darker skin I feel it would be a little more on the pale side. It's a cream formula
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Este iluminador es súper bueno es lo más bonito que he visto el paquete es súper cute y kawai, igual es difícil de conseguir aquí diría que imposible entonces lo compro por internet pero sigue siendo súper bueno
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is pretty and probably better for someone with some prior makeup use (i.e. Not a beginner) it is really easy to go overboard with this, and it doesn't always blend evenly.
Kaitlin K.
Fairfax, VA
THE ACTUAL BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER! So pigmented and creamy, I'm in love!! It gives me an amazing shimmer, and I always get compliments. I totally recommend to anyone looking for a new highlighter!!!!
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
Love this highlighter!!! I originally received a sample size as a gift from Sephora a few years back... and since hen the full size has been a staple in my cosmetic bag!!!
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?