BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Lillyanna B.
Dallas, TX
This highlighter is to die for !!! It's a lovely product. Worth every penny! It's very convenient because it has the sponge on the bottom so you can use it to blend it out. Love this product !
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I was super skeptical about trying a cream highlighter, but I actually really like this product. Gives just enough to be subtle, but has the ability to build up product if you really want to "Pop" it.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
I like this a lot! for me its a little bit dark but it blends out easily enough for it to look okay after!! another problem i have, which is really based mainly on personal preference, is that theres a lot of small glitter in it, and i don't like glitter at all in my highlighters.
Sierra C.
San Jose, CA
I like to wear Watt's Up under a powder highlight. Putting a powder over Watt's Up adds a different kind of glow versus just using a powder highlight. Also, if you put a powder highlight over, it sets the highlight because I noticed when I would just wear Watt's Up, it would be all over my cheeks at the end of the day
Brooke R.
California, CA
I cannot rave enough about this highlighter, it is so beautiful on any skin tone my mom and I both have it she is medium tan and I am pale. It is a cream stick and glides nicely on the skin. I blend it out with a beauty blender and it shines like no other
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great brand, great highlighter! I like to use this around my brow bones and Cupid's bow and pat it onto my cheek bone. Applies easily and lasts for most of the day. Could be troublesome with more oily prone skin possibly though.
Gemma W.
I'm not a big fan of highlighters but this one is one I will wear occasionally. It adds a subtle touch but can be more prominent, as this product is buildable. I would recommend this if you are a highlighter fan.
Danielle D.
Arlington
Love this for a simple but pretty highlight it goes on smoothly and has a very smooth consistency you can also build it up for a more dramatic highlight it apples easily and I would use it in my every day routine
Jordana V.
Love this products. This highlight can be subtle and strong, easy to blend, champagne gold shade, I prefer powder highlighters but this is one of the few cream highlighters I own and love. This brand is really consistent. I definitely recommend this.
Claire B.
I'm not a huge cream highlighter fan but this one isn't so bad. My problem is I feel like when your trying to blend it I'm just moving around everything else on my face. I don't hate it but I would never repurchase this.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?