BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
This is a lovely highlighter product!! I find that it works best with a dewy, low coverage foundation because otherwise it can move the foundation when it is applied. It lasts all day and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it. It really is a foolproof product.
Becky H.
Brooklyn, NY
This products leaves a nice glow and highlight to my cheeks, forehead and cupid's bow. It is not sheer nor opaque. I like the texture of this product and it's super easy to blend. This product works well with darker complexions. I would definitely buy again!
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Benefit Cosmetics has some very amazing products this is one of my favorite highlighters. Pro is it can give you an amazing natural glow! The con is if you want to achieve a Glam look you'd need to use a powdered highlight on top to set it in place or it will wear off! This will be a repurchase in the future because a girl can never have too many highlighters!
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This is an amazing cream highlighter. I love to use it as a base for my powder products, the finished product looks insane! Almost blinding! Worn alone you can play this off to be fairly neutral, however! The champagne shade may be too dark on really fair skin tones so keep that in mind! It blends beautifully across the skin.
Marcela Y.
Portland, OR
Cuando me encontraba en Sephora vi este producto pero no estaba muy segura de que tan bueno era, el producto que era para probar ya estaba vacío, así que le pedí a una señorita de ahí que si me podría regalar una muestra o colocar uno nuevo y lo hizo, cuando lo probé no podía creer lo bien que se veía, es uno de los mejor highlights que he probado
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
A great highlighter with no complaints. This highlighting stick doesn't become powdery like many others I have tried and it is a beautiful champagne gold color that seems pretty universal, assuming you adjust pressure or layers of product. Lasts about 4 hours in my experience. Not a full day but not bad either considering how well it blends and plays well with other makeup products.
Rose C.
Gainesville, FL
I like the initial payoff of this highlighter, a well as that it is in stick form. However, I feel like it is quick to fade, unlike other products I have used. I also find no use in the sponge end of the applicator, as it seems like it picks up too much product.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Go to for a base for other highlighters. I don't use this by itself as I feel I have to use a lot for it to show, at least on my cheekbones. Great for eyebrow bone, nose tip and Cupid's bow highlighting. Great with the colourpop highlighters.
Mary Claire I.
Brooklyn, NY
this is one product i cant live without. it does exactly what a highlighter should do- adds natural glowing luminosity to the skin without the shimmery side effects i've seen from other products promising similar results. I use it year-round and have found the color to be flattering whether my skin tone is mid-summer tan or wintry pale. brightens dark circles, camouflages imperfections and adds a halo of light wherever its applied.
ariana g.
Sacramento , CA
I love to use this alone on days that I am just wearing lipstick and mascara to give my face a little highlight, and when I am doing a full face I will use this and top it with a powder highlight to increase intensity and make it last all day.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?