BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Erin C.
Troy, NY
LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER. It goes on super smooth and blends very easily with a brush. It is a pink colored highlighter and looks very good on my fair skin, I think the buttery formula is what makes it so long lasting as well, doesn't budge all day! I'll layer high beam on top of this for the days I really want my highlighter to pop
Bailey B.
The perfect highlighter when you just want a candlelit glow. It's not super obnoxious like most highlighters these days. Also the cream formula is super special in that it layers well over powder so you don't have to worry about using this before or after you set your foundation with powder. The sponge applicator/blender on the other end isn't really that great but it's there if you need something to blend in a pinch.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍
Theresa P.
Willis, MI
I received this highlighter in a monthly subscription box and have only used it twice. I haven't completely give it a chance but it does not seem to be a blinding highlighter. It is very subtle, a bit shimmery. I barely notice any type of highlight and if go heavy on application it just looks uneven and very unnatural but when I blended it left no trace of product with the exception of a sticky residue. I'm going to try it again but as of now it's a thumbs down.
Molly F.
Lemont, IL
Love the goldish color! Very easy to use and blend. Works on multiple skin tones and goes with many different make up looks. Shimmery finish and gives a good glow to your skin.
Malaya G.
Love this!! I just rub some on my finger and then tap it onto my cheek bones. I will usually top it with other highlighter to set it. It gives my skin that extra pop. Amazing
Lucy S.
It's a very pretty highlighter for light skin. One of the prettiest. It is harder to blend on the cheeks than powder highlighters. I like to use it for my inner corner on the eye and an eyebrow highlight. Occasionally, I will use it on the cheek but it becomes a pain blending
Katie Y.
Altoona, FL
I received this highlighter in a holiday cheek set last Christmas! It is shimmery but not super strong, I have noticed that the packaging that I have for it makes it dry out and hard to apply really quickly. I would definitely buy this product again just the full size product in hopes that the tube will not dry out as fast.
Melissa V.
Fabulous cream to powder!

One of the best highlighters on the market and forgotten! It's a nice neutral champagne tone, which is complementary to olive and warmer skin. Blends out nicely. Which means your highlight can be blinding or soft glowy. It's versatile and lasting!
Linden W.
This product is wonderful for adding that glowing touch to any look. I love how it looks on the skin. I feel like the best way to apply it is with a beauty blender. I couldn't be happier with the way this looks on the skin. Add a little powdered highlight on top and vioal! Glowing perfection!
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?