BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Vicky R.
Love this! A little goes a long way. I got a travel size and still looks new. It blends perfectly and it's buildable. I would recommend this product, this product is long lasting also.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a small sample size of this and I like it. It's my first highlighter. It applies mixes and looks really nice. It's not too much and it's easy to blend.
diana d.
San Diego, CA
best highlighter ever!!! I've tried many highlighters but keep running back to those one. You don't need to much product for a great highlight and the product has a great amount to last.
Kris R.
Ocala, FL
I received a sample of this highlighter for my birthday and liked it a lot. It lasts for most of the day but if you are looking for something to last all day this may not be best.
Joanna M.
Fresno, CA
Its very creamy and nice going on but it tends to move my foundation around and i dont like that. It also leads one to believe that it is going to be blinding and it is not.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I received a free sample of this illuminator a while back and was very excited to try it because of the recent strobing trend. The shade was very pretty; it was a champagne color, which I prefer to highlighters with a more pearly tint. It also had very good color payoff. The only two problems that I have with it is that it didn't have the staying power that I want (and have had with other highlighters) and that it can be rather hard to blend. Overall, I would probably repurchase it (though I'm currently going through a powder highlighter phase).
Emma B.
Bradenton, FL
I have a few of these and i keep them stashed everywhere. I have one in my make up box, one in my purse, and one in the car. Its a reallly light, soft highlighter.
Gabrielle M.
Everett
Watts up is a great highlighter to wear under any powdered highlighter to really make it pop or to wear it by itself. For a cream product it will last a long time!
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this highlighter stick in my Sephora Play bag. The color is very flattering and would look nice on all skintones. It is not overly waxy or glittery which is good. It didn't give a blinding highlight so it is good for those days when you want a more subtle look but it can be built up a bit for more intensity. I added another highlighter over it to give a brighter highlight and they worked well together. I like the sample size and it is easy to apply in the stick format. Great for on the go. I will use the rest of the sample but am unsure if I will purchase the full size. It is more expensive than some of the comparable products but Benefit is a legitimate brand worth trying if you can.
Regina L.
This is not my fav. I got a mini for my b day and then again in a set i bought and wasnt too crazy about it i still have it to this day lol.. it isnt as blendable as wanted and makes makeup look streaky
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?