BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Kelsey L.
This is the easiest cream highlighter I have ever used. It gives a lovely color that can be layered or tones down and just enough sparkle not matter what. I have also used this under my eyes under my foundation and love it.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I love my Watts Upp. It goes on really smoothly. It looks really natural. It lasts a long time and doesn't leave streaks. One stick lasts me about 6 months of regular use.
mariah w.
Cincinnati, oh
This is the best cream highlighter I have purchased. I'm not really big on the super bright highlight so this is perfect for me. It gives you that soft, natural looking glow and looks absolutely stunning on the skin!
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
I'm don't use highlighter very often, but I like how easy it is to blend this one. It provides a "glow" without being too glittery, and it can be used in multiple places. I like to put it in the inner corners of my eyes and in the Cupid's bow of my lips.
Ariana S.
This highlighter is nice if you are someone who has a skin tone that works with champagne colored highlighters. It is a cream highlight with a shimmery glow. It's very easy to blend out, however I do believe it is pricey for the quality of the product.
Erika F.
Gorgeous natural looking highlight, but also buildable for a super bright glow! I love that I can wear it under foundation for a "glow from within" or create a glossy face look with it!
Anastasia S.
West Milford, NJ
Great packaging - easy to use stick that glides on cheekbones, nose, etc. can be a bit thick which doesn't always come across well but overall a decent highlighter
Candi B.
Aberdeen, WA
This was one of my very first highlighters. I now go towards a powder highlighter but for a cream highlighter it's fantastic, I have a medium light skin tone and gave me a great glow and you can build on to it for subtle shine or the Jacyln Hill glow.
Liel M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great cream to powder highlighter. Goes great on most skintones, but would appreciate a golden one for deeper skintones. Blends out nicely and looks great in photos.
Meredith B.
Rochester, NY
Love, love, love this highlighter. Easy to apply. I have pale skin and it looks pretty and subtle for day, but can also be used to build highlight for evening. This is my everyday highlighter
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?