BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Allison M.
Lexington
Excellent. So easy and quick in the stick form! I wear this daily, whether it's a full face or minimal wear day. Blends well, has a great shimmer to it and stays throughout the day! Absolutely a favorite.
Kerri M.
I love this highlighter. It's subtle but gives a glow that looks natural. Application is easy and lasts all day. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful glow.
Erica A.
I recently was gifted a mini one of these at Ulta and I think I need to go back for the real thing. It's subtle and really gives you a naturally glowing look ! However if you want to put it under your highlight it really intensifies it and that's something I appreciate SO much! Definitely recommend !!
Jennifer T.
This is one of the best stick highlighters I've used yet. This one and Sonia kashuks stick highlighter and basically the same. So if you can't splurge on this then head to target and get Sonia kashuks stick highlighter.
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
I absolutely love this thing. I use it alone under blush for a subtle glow or rub it on my finger and dab it on then cover with a powder highlight to blind somebody. Love it!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
I loveeeeee. I've been using this for years! It was actually the first highlighter I've ever used! It's my favorite to apply to my eyes on my inner corner and on my clavicle!
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
I love this highlighter. My skin always looks so radiant when I apply it to my cheek bones. I use watts up for days when I don't want to wear a full face but want to feel radiant
Taylor C.
Milford, NH
This is so creamy. It gives a nice shine. The texture is nice it is very creamy I like using it before I set my face with a powder so i can layer a powdered highlight on top
Brantly W.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great highlighter! Not as sheer as a powder, but blends out pretty well. I’m. It sure if I prefer it over a powder, but if I’m wanting a more dramatic look or going out I like to use this
Melissa S.
Riviera Beach, FL
Such a nice highlighter. It doesn't have super chunky glitters. It gives a nice glow to the cheeks. I don't really use the applicator to apply it I find it work better to dab it on with my fingers.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?