BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This is a game changer for those of us who are challenged at make up application! This comes in a tube like lipstick and you can apply it directly to your face and blend, or apply it to your fingertips and then apply it to your face. It's a beautiful soft, golden glow that makes you look lit by candle light. And, unlike a lot of highlighters, this does not have a glittery finish so you can wear it in the day time without looking too made up!
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
Very nice highlighter its more of a neautral pigmented highlighter . The things i dont like about the highlighter is the price and the application, you basicly use your fingers to swab some out then you apply to face.
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
This is the perfect highlighter. Buildable for a blinding highlight or you can apply for a suttle highlight. The highlight is perfect for a dewy look because it really looks like the perfect natural glow! Love it!
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
One of my favorite highlighters! Goes on smooth and easily, I use my beauty blender to blend it with my foundation and contour. It lasts throughout the day without having to reapply. I would buy again for sure
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This was actually the very first highlight I ever tried and it was love at first sight. It gives a great Dewey type glow and looks beautiful on fair skin. This is one of benefits more reasonably priced items and I will definitely purchase again.
KarinA M.
Columbus
It’s an ok product in my opinion. Not super blinding but definitely good for an everyday look. I’ve recommended it once or twice to coworkers and family an friends. I might purchase again in the future.
Andrea T.
Louisville, KY
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter

Great highlighter! Use this almost everyday. Goes on very easy and smooth and isn’t overwhelming. I use this on its own for daytime and then with a more dramatic highlight for nighttime. Great for travel and blends easily with your fingers- no other tools needed. Nice color matches most skin tones.
Bitty E.
I really love the tone of this highlighter, it looks so pretty on the skin and is subtle enough, but you can still layer it to your desired glow. The only part of this stick I do not like is the application. I am not a fan of stick highlighters in general because I find it hard to blend them in without them looking too harsh. I do really like this product!
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love this product. I use it under my eyes to hide my dark circles. I have combination skin and found this product works super well. This product is very pigmented and I use Tarte’s highlighter powder over the top of it. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Hannah M.
Bensalem
I really like the shine this product gives off. It’s easy to apply since it’s in stock form and blends nicely with my foundation. It’s not too chunky and glittery which I always think is good with highlight.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?