BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
I use this as a highlighter for my checks & cupid's bow. It does the job and never feels heavy. It is subtle so if you are looking for strobing, this probably isn't your product.
Chelsea S.
Temple, GA
Love this highlighter ! It is a very easy application. I think it would look great with any skin tone . It is very buildable so you can decide what kind of look you're wanting . It lasts during the day . I would recommend.
Destiny L.
I love to put this on for the days where I would like a no makeup make up look and I also like to apply underneath powder highlights to intensify them! You get a lot of product and a little goes a long way!
Natasha G.
South ozone park , NY
I love to shine with my highlights . I tend to use this only as a foundation for my powder highlight and it gives it an extra BOOM! I love this. Alone even without makeup it makes ur skin look glowy. Love it
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I have this high lighter but never really use it because it streaks on and doesn't look very natural. It's a good highlighter if you have time to blend it and work with it then it would probably work better.
Sarah H.
This highlighter is great for contouring! It glides on smoothly and isn't too shimmery. I don't find the sponge very useful. I end up blending it with another sponge or my fingers.
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc , MI
This is a great highlighter! Keeps everything looking blended and I love the little blender on the bottom of the packaging, great for contouring, highlights perfect and last all night, will purchase again!
Corah W.
Lakewood, OH
Favorite natural highlight. I don't use this when i want to blind people with my highlight; i use this when i want a very natural look. It is just so extremely pretty and it blends into the skin so easily.
Allison M.
Lexington
Excellent. So easy and quick in the stick form! I wear this daily, whether it's a full face or minimal wear day. Blends well, has a great shimmer to it and stays throughout the day! Absolutely a favorite.
Kerri M.
I love this highlighter. It's subtle but gives a glow that looks natural. Application is easy and lasts all day. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful glow.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?