BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Karyn K.
Elmhurst, IL
I used to really love this highlighter, until I discovered others and then this one seemed just ok. The color is a little strange and it can be clumpy. The texture of it could be smoother too. I wish it glided easier.
Ray-chel L.
Wish this was in a powder. But this is a fantastic highlight. Definitely build-able. Pale and olive tones can make it work. It's not a powder, so for oily skin types might not be the best.
Jenn A.
I got a sample of this highlighter  and I love it. its so good and blinding I don't find myself buying the full size though because I have a bunch of highlighters but this highlight was so nice and easy to blend out to the face and its not glittery!!
Abby V.
Belle Glade, FL
Beautiful color and texture. It’s like a champagne color and it’s subtle. If you’re looking for a more natural glow I would recommend using this highlighter and it fits all skin tones.
Frances E.
I like the application of this, it’s very subtle yet pretty. I love using this in the summer when I have more color but this works any time of the year. I definitely would recommend!
Kristen L.
Binghamton, NY
I didn't love the benefit watts up stick. The finish is shimmery but I didn't find the color to pop on my skin tone which is fair. It didn't blend well for me. I would not recommend.
Kendall C.
Fayetteville, AR
I absolutely love this highlighter! In a stick form, I love to use it when using a liquid foundation to blend into my skin easier. It gives off a nice and healthy glow, and is suitable as an everyday highlighter.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
I use this as a highlighter for my checks & cupid's bow. It does the job and never feels heavy. It is subtle so if you are looking for strobing, this probably isn't your product.
Tiffany F.
Lincoln, CA
I bought this highlighter recently and I like it. It's a pretty shimmery highlighter that you dab on and it comes with a sponge on the other side you can use to blend in. I like this and the color is nice.
Nicole A.
Mahwah, NJ
This product was not great at illuminating my face. In most lighting it was still hard to see where I put it on. I would say it would be best for tan skin as opposed to my paler skin. I probably wouldn't buy again and would try powder over this.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?