BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
i’m not a big fan of cream/stick highlighters but this is the prettiest highlighter ever. it gives such a wet dewy look to the face and it’s absolutely stunning. my highlight is popping in every pic when i wear it
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I don't think it really shows up on my skin that well. I think it wipes of my makeup more than anything. Maybe I just got a dud but it doesn't really do anything for me and I was hoping it would. :(
Emily S.
So if you over look the price, this product is amazing for all skin types. Gives a subtle highlight that you can use to build up or to use as a base for a powder highlighter for a more blinding look.
Alex W.
Received this in a subscription box, used it once and I'm already convinced that I need to buy the full size! It's easily blended and easy to apply. Added bonus with the brush at the opposite end
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This is ALWAYS in my makeup bag. Love it. I just dab it where I want to highlight and it has the most natural, glowing look. In the summer I even use a little on my body and it looks beautiful :)
Flower R.
Frankfort, IN
This highlighter is pretty cool because it's like a stick of highlighter that can be applied super efficiently. Plus the blender also works and is super helpful to get that perfect glow. It's a little expensive but it's unique.
Lavanya C.
This stuff is so easy to use. Just swipe it on and blend it out with a brush. The shape makes it easy to be precise and the color pops without being glittery. Very flattering on my Indian skin.
Mackenzie C.
Rome, GA
I absolutely love this highlighter. It goes on so well and It also lasts all day long with no need to touch it up. I use it every single day to highlight my cheek bones!
carla m.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!!!!! it amazing. I love that it's in a stick form and that it apply so easily and a brush isn't even needed. I can use my fingers to blend this out and it's also very pigmented.
Kelsey C.
A little bit of this highlighter goes a long way. However, you can build on it for the shade you’d like. I’ve had the travel size for two years! I use it for special occasions, but need to use it more often. It is beautiful!
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?