BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Kaelyn C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
i love the color of this! and i wear this every day whether its by itself (which gives off a soft natural glow) or under another highlighter (which makes highlighters pop and more intense when used as a base)
Vanessa K.
Kingston, RI
Great product but SPOILER ALERT!! This brand used to test on animals not sure if they still do but if that's an issue for you work with that!! Great quality and lasts forever but I can't rlly get behind that
Laura B.
This barely shows up on me. I like a more visible, intense highlight.
I've also found that it doesn't apply or blend well with a brush. I think the formula could be softer and more blendable.
I think this would be better for someone who likes a subtle highlight. I will not repurchase.
Makayla C.
Spokane Valley
Love this highlighter very creamy and easy to use. Very very beautiful shade. Complements every skin tone. Would buy again. Good for contouring and I would recommend to a friend. Gives you a beautiful glow is worth the price.
Loida H.
I DEFENITELY LOVE ALL OF THE BENEFIT PRODUCTS, THE PACKAGING IS SO GORGEOUS, I LOVE THEM, I NEVER WANT TO THASH THE BOXES, THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS MAGIC, NOT SHINY TO MAKE LOOK LIKE ITS SWEAT BUT ENOUHG SHINE
Ashley F.
Cheney, KS
This highlighter is awesome and I love using it.. Some highlighters are too much but I wouldn't get any different one. I love how easy it is to apply and its not smears like a couple of other ones I've used.. Love love love this product
amaris r.
staten island, NY
i'm not too big of a fan of this highlight it's a nice color for my skin tone but i feel like it's too thick and when you apply it it moves around the foundation underneath and it's difficult to blend out.
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
This highlighter is the most beautiful gold color that looks good on all skin tones. The cream consistency makes it last on the skin. I also love that it includes a sponge applicator for blending. So cute!
Mikayla H.
I love this cream highlight for the perfect glow during any season but mainly in the summer when you want to look super lit from within!! This melts into the skin flawlessly and doesn't look heavy at all.
Emmie C.
I'm personally not a fan of stick products in general, but this is one of the most beautiful products I've tried. So super easy to use and to blend and looks very bright but at the same time very natural!
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?