BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
I just tried this last night at work and had to buy it. It is super creamy and the sponge applicator on the end is genius. I almost always hate stick highlighters because they don't blend well but this creamy consistency paired with the applicstornis perfect.
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
It is my favourite creamy highlighter with beigy goldish light. It doesn't have any sparkles. It is a right consistensy of creamy highlighter that gives a wet skin look. It is easy to apply, you can just use your fingertips
Katelynn R.
Sunbury, PA
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It's gives my skin the perfect amount of glow, and applies really nicely. It's buildable so you can add according to your look. It has such a pretty sparkly finish and I love it.
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
I purchased this at Ulta as part of a kit, it’s soft, creamy, and potent. Definitely stays on my face, but unfortunately it doesn’t blend out as well as it could so it’s exclusively for only the highest highlighted areas!
crystal p.
This is my go to cream highlight. It is a flattering champagne color that give a nice glow on olive skin. It is buildable and is a great base for powder highlighting. I will always keep this brand and formula in my kit.
Ruba D.
Beautiful highlight, the colors are perfect but this gives a very natural glow so I usually use it as a base for my powder highlight. I will wear it on its own for an everyday glowy look. I don't recommend the blending sponge on the bottom end, it moved my concealer way too much so I just use my fingers.
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
Usually love Benefit but this is my Least favorite highlighter. Color is pretty but the texture is strange and difficult to blend. Also settles into fine lines and feel greasy. Will be using powder highlight from now on.
Sarah B.
Bourbonnais
This is such a pretty highlight! Because it is a cream I apply it before powder and it gives me such a nice glow. I either use my finger or a beauty blender sponge to apply it and that's the way I find it applies best!
Emily B.
One of my new favorite highlighters. I revived this in a sephora play box as a sample. It works so well and gives my the perfect highlight to compliment my contour. I will be purchasing the full size when it runs out!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This was a beautiful product while it lasted. It dried up very quickly and fell out of the container. The packaging is awful but the product is nice when it isn't dried out. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?