BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Hands down one of my favorite cream highlighters. Last forever and is great on most skin tones. It is very creamy and easy to apply with fingers brush or beauty blender. I love to layer my highlighters and this is a perfect base for a powder highlighter.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love it!!!!!! It looks so natural and gives you just the right amount of glow for great cotouring. How ever I would definitely recommend applying it with your fingers and NOT THE STICK because it seems to swipe all your other makeup off in the process haha. Just dab it on with your fingers or even a little makeup sponge.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I received Watt's Up in a Sephora Play box. This is my everyday highlighter. I'm in my 40's so powders start looking cakey and creasy on me. I started using more cream formulas instead of powders. This is subtle, not over the top. I use it for everyday highlight and for evening I amp it up with a different benefit liquid highlight. This can be applied directly to your skin or what I do is take my fingertips and dab it on. It's soft and glides well. Highly recommend.
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
This highlight was one of my all time favorite highlighters of all time! It was before all the other highlighters came out. I feel that this highlighter had a champagne undertone that goes well with someone who is light/medium tone.
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Love this product! My favorite part is that it’s a two in one - you have the cream highlighter on one end and the blending sponge on the other. It’s a super easy finish and is easy to blend. Perfect for when you’re on the go!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I don’t use this much but it came in my ‘get the pretty started palette. I find it hard to put on and blend out because it’s a Cream but then again I don’t wear highlight often so it’s new to me. Though it does have a pretty color!
Andrea R.
Pretty nice high later if you like creams but it is a little bit difficult for me to blend out just because I’m not a pro LOL. To be honest I don’t remember buying this I just found in my collection and I think I must have received as a sample but besides that it’s great
Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
This product is pretty good. I gave it only 4 stars because it is mostly only good on pale to olive skin. This highlighter is buildable however you have to be careful because it can mess up your foundation if you rub it.
Mai Ze V.
I love love love love this thing. I got a sample of it a few years ago and I couldn’t find it anymore but then i went back to ulta another couple years after, and found that the packaging of changed but still good as ever
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This is a game changer for those of us who are challenged at make up application! This comes in a tube like lipstick and you can apply it directly to your face and blend, or apply it to your fingertips and then apply it to your face. It's a beautiful soft, golden glow that makes you look lit by candle light. And, unlike a lot of highlighters, this does not have a glittery finish so you can wear it in the day time without looking too made up!
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?