BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Diana C.
Stamford, CT
I recently got this highlighter since I had heard so many great things about it, and yes it is beautiful!!! It has become one of my favorites, and now I carry it with me in my purse. I am sure I will purchase the bigger size of it. Lovely!!!!!
Paola S.
Eagle Pass, TX
I've used this for years and years and this is still a fave. I recently ran out so I have to go out and buy a new one soon! This is definitely a repurchase. It's so nice to build up the highlight.
Paige d.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this highlighter! Some people think the formula is too thick but just line lightly and it's perfect for strobing! I use it lightly to highlight my face and it works so well! I use a beauty blender to blend it but highly recommend this highlighter!
Hayley W.
Liberty, MO
This is my favorite highlighter on the market. It is easy to apply and to blend, considering it comes in a tube that fits nicely in your hand. It has a shimmering finish that is good for contouring. I would 100% buy this product again. I would also recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for a highlighter.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
This product is a nice highlighter, I gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. I have oily skin. I got a sample of this from Sephora. It does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. I wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter.
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
I received this in my Sephora Play! Box. I now keep it in my wallet that goes with me whether I'm driving my car or riding my motorcycle. It gives a great glow and is super simple to use. It's perfect for all night glam and little touch ups during a night out.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
The best cream highlight! If you want more of a natural yet you can still see it highlight, this is it. More of a champagne tone, not gold at all. I love the tone and the formula. Easy to blend with just your fingers.
Syomara O.
Fort Worth, TX
Omg I love this highlighter!! Its perfect for those no make-up/ natural make-up looks because this will give you a nice glow but it is buildable incase you want an extra glow. My favorite way to apply is with a damp beauty blender it just helps blend it in to your skin so there are no harsh lines.
Jules V.
Cute subtle highlight! Benefit has some good products but it’s not like a “wow” highlighter but it can be used over the contouring and you can layer it as well if you want it a little more heavy. I’d buy it again but there’s a lot of highlighters out there
Lily J.
This is beautiful. I got the sample size from Sephora on my birthday and it has lasted me a long while. I don't often wear foundation so on a normal day ill blend a little bit of this on my nose and cheeks and it'll make me feel glowey and beautiful.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?