BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I'm not the biggest fan of stick formulas. They tend to be too rough on the skin and move the makeup you already have on right off your skin. I like the formulation of this product and I tend to use an oil with it so it more ply able. It's a decent product for the price point.
Amelia R.
Meridian, ID
Doesn't work great over foundation because it makes the foundation look patchy but it's great for a natural look. Gives great dewy shimmer that lasts for a few hours. Overall, it is pretty expensive for this product that there are many others like it. Probably won't buy again.
Cheryl R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this cream highlight! It looks amazing on my cupid's bow and the inner corner of my eye. I don't like the packaging of the full size product, though. I have a mini, which is a stick, and a duo of it with concealer. I prefer both of those over the full size option.
Alex L.
West Palm Beach, FL
I left this 4 stars because the highlighter isn’t as intense as I would like it to be. But, it really does deserve 5 stars because I’ve never had anything blend as well or easily as this highlighter does. Make sure you pair it with the Hoola bronzer to complete your look.
b ..
I believe I got this travel size in my sephora play and I love it. Highlights perfect. If you want an extra shine I top it off with a Jeffree star highlights. You get a shimmering shine look.
Natalie ..
I really like this product a lot! It's a nice, subtle, dewy highlight that applies easily. Good for using with contour. Worked great with my pale skin. I didn't buy again because I found a better, cheaper product by ELF for $2 but if brand name makeup is your thing go for it
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
YES! I love this highlight. I have oily and yet sometimes drier skin during the winter and in my opinion it works well no matter where my skin is at. It doesn't show the texture on your face either. It lasts all day and looks seriously so gorgeous. Worth every penny.
Courtney H.
Conyers, GA
This product gives a lovely gleam to any look!  I received a sample of this in a makeup box, and it has been my go-to highlighter ever since.  It gives a shimmery finish, but has a nice buildable pigment!  I would recommend this for anyone trying out highlighting for the first time because it is very easy to manipulate and clean up if you make a mistake!
KatieLee K.
Columbia, MO
This product was kind of a disappointment honestly. I don't really like the consistency of the highlighter being in the stick. It is sort of difficult to apply without applying way too much. The color is nice but I think it just ends up looking weird on my face because of the consistency. Not for me
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite cream highlighter it's a very pretty gold color that I feel like works on several skintones it does kind of dry so it doesn't stay sticky like some cream highlighters do it is kind of expensive but I believe it's worth it I highly recommend this product
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?