BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Isabella C.
Elkridge, MD
Love this highlighter. Very simple to apply to face. Blends easily with either finger tapping or brush. Great for strobing or highlighting. Works great over foundation. Works great on moisturized skin as well. Color is a glowy champagne . Love to carry in my purse for easy quick application.
Sonya G.
I honestly don't think this product is worth the price. I have drug store highlighters that are more long lasting and visible such as the Maybelline Facestudio® Master Chrome™ Metallic Highlighter! Definitely won't purchase again because mine is just sitting there barely even used.
Morgan S.
Saint George, UT
This highlighter is the perfect combination of subtle and BAM! Leaving the skin with a kiss of champagne glimmer and shimmer! When the lights hit this product you'll catch everyone's eye- double take!! Although, it doesn't take much product before noticing... if you're anything like me you'll be addicted to wanting to put it on everywhere!
Kamea M.
SECOND FAVE IM HYPED!! This is a literal favorite. It’s so easy to blend it unbelievable, it’s so long lasting, it’s shimmery which is awesome. I would buy this any day that’s how much I love it. But I don’t got no money soo 😂😂 . But anyways I recommend this it’s the best highlighter ever
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
Wish I could give this a 6th star. The color is so beautiful and just looks fabulous. I have really pale skin and highlight looks odd on me sometimes. This has just enough color to keep it from looking like white out with glitter. It goes on and easily blends out and it even smells really nice!
Irene K.
Easy application! Pretty! This product makes my skin look glowing and heathy. It is good for make up no make up look. Very cute container too! This product is very trendy and I think I will use up this product before summer comes!
Taylor H.
Decatur
One of my favorite highlighters! Amazing for highlighting! You can also put a powder over it to make your highlight really pop, but honestly you don't need to it's amazing alone! I would buy this again!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
This highlighter is a beautiful color!! I'm just not a huge fan of cream highlighters. It does have a great lasting effect. The sponge on the opposite end is kind of pointless to me....It's pretty on the cheekbones, nose and Cupid's bow. I wouldn't repurchase, but I'm going to use what I have left!
Evann S.
Tampa
Benefit is one of my favorite brands but this is not my favorite product. Their porefessional primer is something I use daily as well as their eyebrow products but I find this highlighter to be patchy. I have a difficult time applying it and I tend to prefer powder highlighters.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I'm not the biggest fan of stick formulas. They tend to be too rough on the skin and move the makeup you already have on right off your skin. I like the formulation of this product and I tend to use an oil with it so it more ply able. It's a decent product for the price point.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?