BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this highlighter almost everyday. Wearable enough for work. I have olive skin and it looks great on my skin tone. You can use it on your Cupid's bow and to highlight your brow bone. This product last a long time.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I'm usually not a cream highlight fan, but this one is awesome. I love placing it on the high points of my face to add a little glow. It blends out nicely, but I would rather use my fingers or a sponge other than the one it comes with.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this highlight. It leaves your skin looking flawless and it's treating for highlighting. It's easy to blend and it leaves a shimmery finish. It's a bit on the high end side but it is amazing. I would recommend
Alexandra M.
collinsville, IL
The color is gorgeous, and good for year-round wear with different skin tones. Did not stay on long, found myself reapplying. The coverage is good, but the texture makes blending impossible over liquid foundation and setting powder. Pretty highlight, but the formula isn't anything to write home about.
Jennifer H.
Berwyn, IL
I had really high hopes for this highlighter. It has a very natural finish to it. I was able to build it up to the intensity that I wanted. The price was a little high for the amount of product but over all very pleased
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I love this cream highlighter. Easy to use. I can put under my foundation for some glow to come through or on top of my makeup for some added shimmer highlight. I usually add to the top of cheekbones only because it is a thick shimmery product. A little too much for my nose and other parts of the face.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Beautiful light highlight for face. Really enjoyed. Can be used on any skin type I believe personally. Its shimmery, but more of a natural shimmer. I have nothing negative to say about this highlight. Defiantly would buy again!
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
I really like this highlighter. It gives a soft natural finishing. It isn't chunky or glittery. It has a nice natural shimmer. You can build it up to get a stellar glow. I like the stick formula, but sometimes it feels a little dry. I think it's going to take forever for me to use this up, but I would repurchase it.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I have received multiple samples of this, and I'm disappointed with it every time. If you have dry skin, this may work for you. Since it is a creamy formulation, it seems to slide right off my skin. I much prefer powders
Amber F.
Seattle, WA
I really like this highlighter. It is super easy to use and blends really well on the skin. It lasts throughout the day and really brightens my cheek bones! It builds/layers well - I layer it with my blush. Highly recommend! Pro tip: it blends better with your fingers than the sponge applicator.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?