BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
This is not my favorite highlighter because it looks a little bit chalky on my skin. But, it blends easily and beautifully and it lasts a long time. As long as i put a powder highlighter over it, it looks so bright and gorgeous! Also, the sponge tip that comes with it is useless because it removes the makeup underneath.
Emily R.
Maryville, TN
Love this product!!  Didn't like it at first because I wasn't using it properly, now I love it.  When applied with a highlighting or dense kabuki to high points of face, it produces the PERFECT glow-from-within.  The product lasts soooo long, I've had mine for 4 months already and haven't even gotten close to finishing it.  Love that it's shine without glitter. Great product!!
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
In my opinion this product is just ok. For a cream highlighter it's a bit dry and doesn't apply smoothly. When I use it I apply it directly to my skin and then blend with my damp beauty blender. If you're going for a dramatic highlight this isn't the product for you but it does give a nice subtle glow for softer looks.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
este sin duda es uno de los mejores iluminadores de todos los tiempos tiene un acabado shimmey pero algo muy sutil tiene una larga duración por lo tanto me dura todo el dia, me encanta este producto y lo volvería a comprar lo recomiendo al mil
Susan S.
Ansonia, CT
great highlighter, really lights up the area and looks dewy and natural, easy to apply, I use it on the bridge of my nose and cupids bow and on my upper cheekbones and have gotten many compliments on how my skin glows when wearing this, Would definitely recommend!!
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
This was my very first ever highlighter and I am still in love with it to this day. Super Gorgeous and very pigmented. It stays true to its color even on the skin. You can chose to be subtle or as blinding as you'd like with this highlight. I'm super happy with this and I know you will be too. I will be repurchasing.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
Gives my skin the right kind of dewiness and glow! This was once a Sephora birthday giveaway and so I didn't use it much right away because I don't think I knew what highlighters truly did. However when I first used it, I remember fallin completely in love. It being on a stick makes it so much easier to apply. A few quick swipes here and there and it lights up your face!
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
The first time I used this was when it was sent to me by Sephora for my birthday. It was my first favourite highlighter. It's long lasting and a little goes a long way with this one. It's a wonderful champagne. It's not my daytime highlight, I would rather use it in the evenings because the glow stands out more.
Catherine T.
Plainview, NY
I had really high expectations for this product, but it just didn't live up to its hype. The color is a bright highlighter sparkle, but it was no better than ColourPop; I actually preferred the pigment in ColourPop's Lunch Money. I would not buy this again, but I also prefer creamier highlighters over stick formulas.
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
Highlighter with a blending sponge! I use this on clients who are fair skin and have small pores. It's light and so very easy to blend. Especially with the sponge on the other end. It lasts all day and gives great shine. I would recommend it to any of my friends.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?