BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
mikayla t.
Modesto, CA
I wanted this to work for me so bad... When i applied it to my cheeks it looked like i had gotten a bruise on my cheek.. I don't know what happened but it looked awful on me :( Maybe because my fairness? Was not for me but besides the color the formula was okay, kinda hard to blend.
This highlight is VERY subtle. I love a beaming, blinding highlight, and this just doesn't do it for me at all. However the packaging is ADORABLE. I have been tempted to keep it just so I can have it displayed on my vanity. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a "glowing from within" look. It is very long lasting and simple to use.
Emily S.
Minden, NV
I really Love this highlighter, is very simple to apply to face. Blends easily with either finger tapping or brush. Great for strobing or highlighting. Works great over foundation. Works great on moisturized skin as well. Color is a glowy champagne . Love to carry in my purse for easy quick application. Is a must have for day to day.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
This highlighter does exactly what you would expect it to do. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It has a beautiful sheen/shimmer, and blends out nicely. My only complaint was it was a little thick for my combination skin, but someone with normal to dry skin would really enjoy it. Even with that one problem, I would still repurchase it.
Jessica P.
I apply this by picking up product with a brush and stippling it on. I find it's a little difficult to blend out and can read a bit too sparkly rather than just a pop of highlight. This is easy to over apply! On days when I might not have time to do all my eyeshadow I will put some of these in the corners of my eye and it looks great!
Shaiza M.
Chicago
Love it.love its formula .i like to do very shuttle kid of make up for regular routine and I love it cuz it gives me that natural glow that I want .i love it it's a must have for my make up kit .its the best one should must have it ❤❤❤❤Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I love trying out different highlighters. For a while this used to be my go-to highlighter. I received it as a birthday gift from sephora a couple a years. I loved the sample size as it was perfect to line the bridge and tip of my nose without. Although i never bought the full sized product I did love it while it lasted.
Sammy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this highlighter! Super soft color, perfect for under the brows/cheekbones for an everyday look. Awesome texture and lasting power.

My one complaint is the color (highlighter) payoff is super subtle, not for nighttime/glam looks.
Nadjeschda E.
Cary
This highlighter is BEAUTIFUL. Worth the investment. Gives a very pearly soft glow. The price is reasonable as are almost all of benefits products. The packaging is very pretty and it is also very easy to use. I would recommend this highlighter and brand to anyone. Especially to people that are just getting into makeup as well.
Liz G.
Morganville , NJ
If you have more dry skin and you like a subtle highlight, then this is the highlighter for you.

Personally, I prefer to have more pop to my highlighter versus a softer focus, so it wasn't really my cup of tea.

It did have a really nice consistency and was very natural looking.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?