BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite creme highlighters! It gives such a beautiful "from within" glow to the skin, I haven't found anything that compares to it. Although the price may seem high, it is totally worth it. The product lasts so long because you only need a tiny bit to give you a beautiful glow!
Megan A.
Las vegas, NV
I honestly love this little stick. It's so easy to apply and has a nice shimmer to it. It also lasts a long time on my skin. It's definitely more for an every day look. When I'm going out I'll usually add something with more impact on top, but definitely this on a broader area. I love putting it in my lash line and under my eye to reflect light away.
Maggie R.
I received this as a freebie mini a long time ago and I have tried to incorporate it with my face routine now that illuminators are bigger, and I don't find that it goes on very well. I prefer the power ones, although I like the precision of this product
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
This highlighter has a very pretty soft focus, natural effect. I'd say that the cream formula is decently long lasting. It isn't very shimmery, which is a plus for me. The formula can pick up foundation if applied directly (as opposed to picking some up on your fingers or a beauty blender first), but if you apply it correctly, it is beautiful.
Rachel M.
Austin, TX
This little highlighter is super easy to apply, just swipe it on and blend it out. It's glowy, not glittery, which I like, yet it's still noticeable enough to get compliments on. My only issue would be if you use it over heavy face makeup, and it rub off the makeup under when you swipe it on, so I usually wear it when I'm wearing minimal makeup.
Morgan J.
Orono, MN
I only have a sample size but I do love this product. The key is to rub it on your finger first before applying. This warms the cream and allows it to be dabbed on smoothly. You can also build this for more glow if that is what you desire. Once I run out of this product I would buy it in the full size. It lasts forever too which is great.
María Victoria P.
Benefit has always had the best highlighters in my opinion, probbably because most of their products have a little of highlight on them, so when it comes to giving your face that special glow, they know what they're doing. I have this highlighter for special ocations and i love the results.
Yoemma E.
I use Benefit Watt's Up as a base before applying A powder highlight. It blends easily with a damp beauty blender. After blending, I like to go in with my highlight of the day (hotd) and I get an ultimate highlight that pops and shines all day.
mikayla t.
Modesto, CA
I wanted this to work for me so bad... When i applied it to my cheeks it looked like i had gotten a bruise on my cheek.. I don't know what happened but it looked awful on me :( Maybe because my fairness? Was not for me but besides the color the formula was okay, kinda hard to blend.
Jessica H.
Haymarket, VA
This is a beautiful cream highlight. It is kind of a warm champagne shade that can be super subtle or built up for a super glowy look. I like that it has a little sponge attached for blending and the packaging is super cute. It has great staying power, I can put it on in the morning and it will still look just as good at the end of the day.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?