BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Katie C.
I love the color and tone of this highlighter, but the formula can be very difficult to work with. When I use this I typically put it directly over my primer and then layer foundation or cc cream over it as I find it tends to layer poorly over those products.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Not my favorite. This product didn't work for me because when I went it apply it the stick itself was a little stiffs and instead of gliding across my cheekbones it tugged and took my foundation with it. I ended up with patchy streaky foundation instead of a beautiful highlight like I wanted. Only positive is I do like the champagne color but I don't like the stick.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
This highlighter adds a natural glow to any skin. It is very creamy and blends like a dream. It is perfect for highlighting cheeks, brow bones, and inner corners. It is also perfect as a base for powder highlight if you want to have extra glow. I would recommend this product!
Kate M.
I really love the color of this highlighter. It's so flattering and it compliments my skin tone no matter what season it is. The only problem is that as a crayon-like product, it doesn't blend in as well as it would if it were a liquid, in my opinion. You have to work a little harder to do that. With the extra work though, your cheekbones have incredible shine.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
I love love love the liquidy side (spongy size) it has great pigment and looks great on top of my foundation! I do not like the stick part though. It moves my foundation and makes it very patchy. When applied with my finger or beauty blender in bouncing motions it feels too heavy
Leonela J.
Phoenix , AZ
I actually received this product as a sample in one of my monthly makeup sample subscription bags. The color is beautiful, but the application can be a little a tough. I noticed if I try to just apply it directly over my foundation from the stick it wont blend very well. I suggest putting it on your finger first and then blending or using a brush.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite creme highlighters! It gives such a beautiful "from within" glow to the skin, I haven't found anything that compares to it. Although the price may seem high, it is totally worth it. The product lasts so long because you only need a tiny bit to give you a beautiful glow!
Megan A.
Las vegas, NV
I honestly love this little stick. It's so easy to apply and has a nice shimmer to it. It also lasts a long time on my skin. It's definitely more for an every day look. When I'm going out I'll usually add something with more impact on top, but definitely this on a broader area. I love putting it in my lash line and under my eye to reflect light away.
Maggie R.
I received this as a freebie mini a long time ago and I have tried to incorporate it with my face routine now that illuminators are bigger, and I don't find that it goes on very well. I prefer the power ones, although I like the precision of this product
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
This highlighter has a very pretty soft focus, natural effect. I'd say that the cream formula is decently long lasting. It isn't very shimmery, which is a plus for me. The formula can pick up foundation if applied directly (as opposed to picking some up on your fingers or a beauty blender first), but if you apply it correctly, it is beautiful.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?