BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it4 Answers
  • Is this Highlighter pigmented?3 Answers
  • I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and i...4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz
  • "this product is a nice highlighter, i gave it 4 stars because it didn't work on me. i have oily skin. i got a sample of this from sephora. it does work beautifully on drier skin complexions. i wish they would come out in a powder version of this highlighter. " in 116 reviews
  • "this is a great highlighter for a fresh face look it melts into cream products perfectly" in 82 reviews
  • "this stuff is seriously amazing and gives the most beautiful glow without looking unnatural! glides over makeup perfectly and works as a nice base under powder highlight. definitely would recommend for all skin types " in 58 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this highlighter, and have been loving it since it came out! I have repurchased it multiple times, and it is definitely worth the price. It gives such a natural, pretty highlight look to your face that isn't too over the top or fake looking. It gives such a pretty, golden, dewy glow to your skin. The stick applicator makes it very easy to easy and apply to your skin, as well as the product itself is super creamy and smooth making it easy to blend into your skin. The sponge on the other side of the product is perfect for blending the highlight into your skin. I just think it is such a beautiful color for a highlight, and it gives such a natural and dewy glow to your skin. I recommend it to anyone who likes a more subdued, natural looking highlight that is still shimmery and pretty on the skin!!
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Nicole D.
I prefer powder highlighters. They suit my skin type better. I have oily skin & tend to wear a lot of powders anyway. This is the only picture I have while wearing this product. I don’t think it’s that easy to apply & I think it made me a little too shiny. It’s a pretty color but I just don’t grab for it anymore.
Meredith R.
Denver, CO
I will preface by saying that I favor powder highlights over cream, but I was still a little underwhelmed by the pigment in this product. The stick makes it easy to be precise but it also has a higher chance of moving my foundation around since it isn't a liquid. I think there are better highlights in a similar price point and would not purchase again.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I think that the color of this is really pretty, its a nice champagne shade that I think could work well for people of all skin tones. I just don't love the formula of this product so i don't find myself reaching for it really ever. I find that the actual product is just a little bit too thick, like if you try to apply it directly from the stick onto your cheekbones it seems like it will remove all your face products that were under it. Then the little sponge on the other end just doesn't do a great job of blending this out. I think the best way to use this would be to apply it onto a beauty blender to warm it up and then dab it onto the face; I feel that works well but for me it's just too many extra steps when there are other highlights that work better.
Yvette W.
This is the first highlighter I've ever used. I received it as a birthday gift. I like the how small it is and think the tube is really cute with the 💡. The color is very nice and subtle. It's easy to apply. I even used it as a 💄 once or twice. It came with a good amount of product which lasted me quite a while. The name definitely described the highlighter well!!!😊
Jane B.
I absolutely love this highlighter! It was my first highlighter that I ever had since I got a small one for my birthday from Sephora. It definitely has a shimmery and sheen finish, which I love. I really do wish that they redo the package, because the sponge on the bottom to me is useless, because it is too dense if you have a full face of makeup on.
Makinzie J.
I really like this highlighter a lot, I have tried many but never find one that can give kind of a 'natural'' look. I find that a lot of powder highlighters just make my face look pale which I don't like and I tend to use more silvery tones because I am quite pale so I like that this is similar to my skin tone. It leaves a beautiful finished look, its easy to apply straight onto your face and I like to use my Sephora makeup sponge to blend it out. I highly recommend because I think that this can work for several skin tones and the finished look is so beautiful. Its also pretty affordable for a higher end product which is always a plus!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
About this because Kim Kardashian or one of her make up artist used it and was completely disappointed by this product. It doesn’t add any sort of shimmer or reflector the skin all it does is make your make up trickier to apply because you have to put cream on top of the foundation and powder
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This was actually my first creme highlighter that was high-end. I actually got it has a sample. It was amazing. I do want to get the full sized product because it's amazing. Just like another highlighter that Benefit makes that I love (High Beam). I would recommend this highlighter.
Aline E.
Queimados, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Would like to know if it give us a real glow and last all nigth. Thanks !
Ana G.
I got this product a few years ago as a sample from Sephora and it was very hard to blend back then. Has the formula changed at all to make it blend easier?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigment on it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this Highlighter pigmented?
Erin G.
Lincoln
What is your favorite cream highlighter? I've been looking for one that looks super natural but cute. I have Benefit Cosmetics Watt'S Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face .33 oz and I really like it, but I've been wanting another. Any suggestions?