BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #30 in Highlighter

Our Soft Focus Highlighter Turns On “watt” Ya Got With A Delicate Champagne Glow That’s Gorgeous. The Cream-to-powder Finish Is A Switch-on “wow” For All Complexions. You’ll Adore The Smooth Applicator.

Luminous Sheen
Soft-focus Look
Apply Solo Or Over Makeup

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. N° 05897/N

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigme...4 Answers
  • Who else loves this as much as I do?5 Answers
  • I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?24 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
  • "so easy to throw on and lights up your face! sometimes a little too shiny for what i am going for, but great for a night out" in 496 reviews
  • "it did look nice,i got a sample of this from a subscription box. my only real problem with it is that the undertone didn't suit my skin in the winter,though it looked alright in the summer months. it was a light,buildable cream stick that was easy to use,and could be sheered out for more natural days. if it suited my skin tone better through the fall and winter months amd not just during when i have a tan,i would have purchased a full size,as i quite like the formula. it also stays on well,does good with powder over it,and doesn't make me look textured." in 437 reviews
  • "The little sample sized one I received from Sephora for my birthday gift about 2 years ago, I still have and use everyday to contour my nose and make it smaller <3" in 45 reviews
  • "Not too shimmery, prefer the sample size to full size packaging, just find it easier to apply, a great highlighter, just over expensive" in 39 reviews
  • "Looks great as a highlight shade in the inner corner of the eye or on the brow bone, also works great as a highlight shade (especially with the full size version)." in 34 reviews
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Like most girls, highlighters are my favorite makeup product. I want to GLOW all the time. I have a few different powder highlighters (my favorite is still Becca Champagne Pop), but I have been absolutely LOVING the Benefit Watt's Up cream to powder highlighter lately! If you have medium to dark skin, you need to pick this highlighter stick up ASAP because it is absolutely GORGEOUS.I seriously get sooo many compliments when I wear it because it makes my skin naturally glowy. People always say “there’s something different about you today…I don’t know what it is, but you look great!”. Which is the perfect compliment because that means (1) my makeup looks natural and (2) it makes me look like the best version of myself!Benefit Watt’s Up is a chubby cream highlighter stick. I swipe it on my cheekbones, the tip of my nose, and under my brow bone after using a CC cream or light foundation. This looks great for a “natural” glow makeup look. I have tried it on top of a full foundation, powder blush, contour look and I felt like it was harder to apply because I couldn’t just blend it in with my fingers…It kind of drags on your face when you apply it so I would be wary that it could move your makeup. But if you’re wearing a light face makeup, this looks beautiful on top. It’s a champagne color, so it’s warm-ish and golden, which looks amazing on my medium skin. And it’s so easy to apply because I just blend with my hands (there’s a blending sponge, but I don’t use it). My only complaint is the packaging: the stick is very wide so it’s hard to apply under my brow bone or down my nose, and the sponge is useless. Overall, the perfect every day easy highlighter for ladies on the go, and I would highly recommend. 5/5
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Very prettt glow. Applies well with a finger than blended with a beauty blender. Does not make my pores look bigger.
Karina A.
East Hanover, NJ
I like this product. It`s good for fair skin. It`s easy to apply and blends really good even if you don`t use highlighter before. It gives delicate glow and looks good for every day, but I like more stronger shining.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I have been using this as my go to highlighter for at least 3 years now. I love the way it blend with my light skin and the price is awesome for the size of the stick! I've used other highlighter here and there but I always keep this one in stock!!
Joanne S.
Atlanta, GA
Initially, I was looking for a shimmery bronzer and remembered that I had the b'day freebie so I picked it up. I'm pleased! I use it as an under eye & brow highlighter. Its just the right amount of shimmer to contrast w/ a matte bronzer. Its not too much of the "wow!
Maria P.
Gives a nice glow to the face. I usually just use my finger to blend it on the hightest points of my cheek and brow bone. I think it suits my medium skin tone perfectly, and it doesn't smell bad. I got a deluxe sample of this stuff when I redeemed my points and I still have a lot of product left so I bet the full size product will last a long time. Oh and it's easy to blend on the skin.
Audrey W.
BROOKLYN, NY
I received this as a tester from Sephora a few years ago and loved it so much I went back and bought the full size. It's very creamy and blendable, so it's great to mix with under eye concealer for a luminous look that wakes you up. That creamy formula makes it tricky for the rest of my oily skin, though. It tends to rub off easily, so I'll set it with a powder highlighter for an even more strobe-y effect. Of course it looks amazing that way on my cheekbones, brow bone and and on the bridge of my nose.
Nicole K.
Osceola Mills, PA
I love this. I'm not sure what I like better, this or high beam. Easy to apply and easy to blend. Worth the price.
EZX Anna C.
I love highlighters and my friend gave me a sample ).A beautiful golden shade, perfect shimmering, comfortable and nice packaging ! I like it !
Zelda A.
Really pretty highlight that compliments every skin tone and lasts through the work day right into happy hour. I love the champagne tones to it because I have olive skin tone so I find it universally flattering.
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
Do you like Watt's Up or High Beam highlighter better?
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Carlotta E.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it worth the price? benifet is pricey in my opinion
Teresa L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. What is the best way and place to apply this? Any tips?
Jenny C.
Has anyone ever used this as a primer shadow on eyes?