BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Soft Focus Highlighter Turns On “watt” Ya Got With A Delicate Champagne Glow That’s Gorgeous. The Cream-to-powder Finish Is A Switch-on “wow” For All Complexions. You’ll Adore The Smooth Applicator.

Luminous Sheen
Soft-focus Look
Apply Solo Or Over Makeup

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. N° 05897/N

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigme...5 Answers
  • Who else loves this as much as I do?5 Answers
  • I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?25 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
  • "so easy to throw on and lights up your face! sometimes a little too shiny for what i am going for, but great for a night out" in 496 reviews
  • "it did look nice,i got a sample of this from a subscription box. my only real problem with it is that the undertone didn't suit my skin in the winter,though it looked alright in the summer months. it was a light,buildable cream stick that was easy to use,and could be sheered out for more natural days. if it suited my skin tone better through the fall and winter months amd not just during when i have a tan,i would have purchased a full size,as i quite like the formula. it also stays on well,does good with powder over it,and doesn't make me look textured." in 437 reviews
  • "The little sample sized one I received from Sephora for my birthday gift about 2 years ago, I still have and use everyday to contour my nose and make it smaller <3" in 45 reviews
  • "Not too shimmery, prefer the sample size to full size packaging, just find it easier to apply, a great highlighter, just over expensive" in 39 reviews
  • "Looks great as a highlight shade in the inner corner of the eye or on the brow bone, also works great as a highlight shade (especially with the full size version)." in 34 reviews
Diora l.
philadelphia
So i was not big on this product! I have pretty dry skin and pink undertones and i couldnt really notice much highlight to my skin. It did show up on my hand which is a little more olive complexion. Didnt work for me but does work well for a lot of my clients that i use it on with tanner more olive skin tones.
Andrea R.
Pretty nice high later if you like creams but it is a little bit difficult for me to blend out just because I’m not a pro LOL. To be honest I don’t remember buying this I just found in my collection and I think I must have received as a sample but besides that it’s great
Hankay H.
N Chesterfld, VA
My absolute most favorite makeup item. You can use this to freshen up your skin with no other make up products or you can apply it over foundation. It is the best highlighter I have ever used and I always keep it available!
Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
This product is pretty good. I gave it only 4 stars because it is mostly only good on pale to olive skin. This highlighter is buildable however you have to be careful because it can mess up your foundation if you rub it.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This is a game changer for those of us who are challenged at make up application! This comes in a tube like lipstick and you can apply it directly to your face and blend, or apply it to your fingertips and then apply it to your face. It's a beautiful soft, golden glow that makes you look lit by candle light. And, unlike a lot of highlighters, this does not have a glittery finish so you can wear it in the day time without looking too made up!
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
Very nice highlighter its more of a neautral pigmented highlighter . The things i dont like about the highlighter is the price and the application, you basicly use your fingers to swab some out then you apply to face.
Sabrina R.
So this is a great highlighter for natural looks in my opinion or a no makeup day. I dont see myself using this type of cream hihglighter on a full glam day because it doesn't really last all day like a powder highlight would. On no makup days though this really is great to give my face a little bit of life. The shade is gorgeous and the shine is really nice and not overly glittery
Update: This sucks on a full face of makeup -1 star
Julia C.
18966
Beautiful highlighter! Im a little obsessed with highlighters 😉 this has a nice glow which can be built up from natural to a more striking highlight. I dont like the sponge the full size comes with. I like to use my ring finger to press and blend it into my skin. It blends out beautifully when you use your fingers because it warms the product a gives a seamless blend. I think it would be flattering for a variety of skin tones.
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
Once again so sheer and I hate that I'm writing such bad review on benefits highlighters because I love benefit so much but I just didn't like this product after I blended the gold streak on my cheek bones, it lost its effect and became really sheer. Most of all, I don't understand the dual sided applicator that thing is horrible so I used my fingers and it still became sheer. Sorry but I would not recommend this to a friend!
Ginny s.
austin
Got this little guy in a mini and I love it. It’s the perfect “natural ish” highlight and has a beautiful champagne undertone and lasts all day. Pair it with full or light coverage and still looks great and not glittery at all but the perfect shimmer!
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
Do you like Watt's Up or High Beam highlighter better?
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Carlotta E.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it worth the price? benifet is pricey in my opinion
Teresa L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. What is the best way and place to apply this? Any tips?
Jenny C.
Has anyone ever used this as a primer shadow on eyes?