BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #24 in Highlighter

Our Soft Focus Highlighter Turns On “watt” Ya Got With A Delicate Champagne Glow That’s Gorgeous. The Cream-to-powder Finish Is A Switch-on “wow” For All Complexions. You’ll Adore The Smooth Applicator.

Luminous Sheen
Soft-focus Look
Apply Solo Or Over Makeup

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. N° 05897/N

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigme...5 Answers
  • Who else loves this as much as I do?5 Answers
  • I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?25 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
  • "so easy to throw on and lights up your face! sometimes a little too shiny for what i am going for, but great for a night out" in 496 reviews
  • "it did look nice,i got a sample of this from a subscription box. my only real problem with it is that the undertone didn't suit my skin in the winter,though it looked alright in the summer months. it was a light,buildable cream stick that was easy to use,and could be sheered out for more natural days. if it suited my skin tone better through the fall and winter months amd not just during when i have a tan,i would have purchased a full size,as i quite like the formula. it also stays on well,does good with powder over it,and doesn't make me look textured." in 437 reviews
  • "The little sample sized one I received from Sephora for my birthday gift about 2 years ago, I still have and use everyday to contour my nose and make it smaller <3" in 45 reviews
  • "Not too shimmery, prefer the sample size to full size packaging, just find it easier to apply, a great highlighter, just over expensive" in 39 reviews
  • "Looks great as a highlight shade in the inner corner of the eye or on the brow bone, also works great as a highlight shade (especially with the full size version)." in 34 reviews
Taylor F.
I literally use this product every day and have gone through two sticks. The consistency is great and it blends easily. I have dry skin so for me it lasted all day even if i would sweat. I also love the color because it matches all skin tones. I wouldn’t change anything about this product.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This was actually my first creme highlighter that was high-end. I actually got it has a sample. It was amazing. I do want to get the full sized product because it's amazing. Just like another highlighter that Benefit makes that I love (High Beam). I would recommend this highlighter.
Sweta R.
This is my go to highlighter! It is easily blendable and is a pretty color! It is good for dry skin which I have. It is long lasting and it is not a powder highlighter. I would recommend this to others.
Nicole C.
Boca Raton
A beautiful and blinding highlight! I tap this on to the high points of my cheekbones and then add a powder highlight on top. You don’t necessarily need the powder as this stands out on its own! It is such a gorgeous beautiful shade that is very creamy and easy to apply. I love it!
Gabbie B.
Cambridge, MA
Absolute favorite highlighter. One stick lasts forever and the blending brush is perfect. Love the fun packaging too! You can create a subtle shimmer or a full glam look depending how you apply this and the best part is that it DOESN’T WIPE OFF YOUR FOUNDATION AS YOU BLEND IT IN 😍
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
One of my favorite highlighters! It’s very pigmented and glides onto my skin very easily. I always get compliments whenever I wear this highlighter because it’s very popping, but has a natural glow. You can also easily build up on this product. It’s gives any look that perfect finishing touch.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
This was pretty much my first highlighter. And I still keep a stick around. Great for candle light glow on the go. I retouch with it during the hot summer days when my highlighter wear off. Or when I want to wake up an go outside I can rub it on fast and look glowy and hydrated!
Amanda P.
Boston, MA
Favorite cream highlight! It is very easy to apply and blend out. The color is beautiful and provides a natural glow in my opinion, but you can build it up to be more intense. I have a sample size and I still have not ran out.  A little goes a lot way. Highly recommended!
Laya G.
Shrewsbury
The most beautiful highlighter in the world. It is the easiest highlighter to apply and it is so natural. It leaves a shimmery finish that is beautiful. This product is amazing for a party or even to wear casually. I recommend this product to anyone in need of a good highlight
Evan T.
Holt
This is by far my favorite highlighter I have ever tried! I cannot express how much I love it. Since it is a cream, it does not leave a powdery, chalky finish on your skin. Instead, it makes you look like you are glowing from within. It is a light peachy color and is very easy to apply! I recommend this to EVERYONE!!!
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
Do you like Watt's Up or High Beam highlighter better?
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Carlotta E.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it worth the price? benifet is pricey in my opinion
Teresa L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. What is the best way and place to apply this? Any tips?
Jenny C.
Has anyone ever used this as a primer shadow on eyes?

back