Rebecca M.
Wichita
I used to use this product everyday, and I loved it, however, if it is not applied with a brush, the product always took of my foundation, and the blender sponge on the bottom would simply wipe the product off. I would like this product better if the packaging were different. Nevertheless, this always gave me a nice glow and was incredibly long lasting!I fell in love with Watts Up! When I began pairing it with Becca's Opal pressed shimmering skin perfector. I enjoyed the Becca highlight and enjoyed the Watts up! Individually, but never achieved that perfect blinding highlight until I paired them. Watts Up! Is my secret for achieving that instagram ready highlight.I first bought this highlighter exactly a year ago. It changed my whole concept of GLO. the application is not best in & of itself, it comes on thick & looks like a shooting star on my cheekbone. However, if you apply it first, blending your foundation into it along with any concealer, it is thinned out nicely & the GLO is eternal!--lasts all day! (I use Perricone MD's "No Foundation Foundation No.1" for a Dewey addition to the GLO, along with Clarins "instant concealer" & YSL's "touch éclat.") I always dot some of the Watt's Up on the tip of my nose, under the swells of my eyebrows, above the ends of my eyebrows, in the dip of my cupid's bow, on the center of my chin below my lip, & of course, on the cheekbones. Blended with a round brush, it looks like you're GLO-ing from the inside-out. Contour with something equally about the GLO like Kevyn Aucoin's "Celestial Bronzing Veil," add a finishing powder highlight like Laura Mercier's "01" & you're all set! <