Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter

Our Soft Focus Highlighter Turns On “watt” Ya Got With A Delicate Champagne Glow That’s Gorgeous. The Cream-to-powder Finish Is A Switch-on “wow” For All Complexions. You’ll Adore The Smooth Applicator.

Luminous Sheen
Soft-focus Look
Apply Solo Or Over Makeup

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. N° 05897/N

Hi guys, is this product any good for Indian skin tone ?
Has anyone tried this highlighter? I’m looking for a new one [product:benefit-cosmetics-watts-up!-cream-highlighter] ?
Doo y’all like this product and does it work for medium skin tone?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter!
Product Highlights
so easy to throw on and lights up your face! sometimes a little too shiny for what i am going for, but great for a night outin reviews
...size,as i quite like the formula. it also stays on well,does good with powder over it,and doesn't make me look textured.in reviews
The little sample sized one I received from Sephora for my birthday gift about 2 years ago, I still have and use everyday to contour my nose and make it smaller <3in reviews
Not too shimmery, prefer the sample size to full size packaging, just find it easier to apply, a great highlighter, just over expensivein reviews
...brow bone, also works great as a highlight shade (especially with the full size version).in reviews
Amanda T.
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite highlighter to use on my nose. My nose is in fact the only place I like to highlight. This is a super small and sleek design packaging making it a easy travel tool. Must have for all makeup professionals. I also have it on me. Recommended for all beauty enthusiasts as well.
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Like most girls, highlighters are my favorite makeup product. I want to GLOW all the time. I have a few different powder highlighters (my favorite is still Becca Champagne Pop), but I have been absolutely LOVING the Benefit Watt's Up cream to powder highlighter lately! If you have medium to dark skin, you need to pick this highlighter stick up ASAP because it is absolutely GORGEOUS.I seriously get sooo many compliments when I wear it because it makes my skin naturally glowy. People always say “there’s something different about you today…I don’t know what it is, but you look great!”. Which is the perfect compliment because that means (1) my makeup looks natural and (2) it makes me look like the best version of myself!Benefit Watt’s Up is a chubby cream highlighter stick. I swipe it on my cheekbones, the tip of my nose, and under my brow bone after using a CC cream or light foundation. This looks great for a “natural” glow makeup look. I have tried it on top of a full foundation, powder blush, contour look and I felt like it was harder to apply because I couldn’t just blend it in with my fingers…It kind of drags on your face when you apply it so I would be wary that it could move your makeup. But if you’re wearing a light face makeup, this looks beautiful on top. It’s a champagne color, so it’s warm-ish and golden, which looks amazing on my medium skin. And it’s so easy to apply because I just blend with my hands (there’s a blending sponge, but I don’t use it). My only complaint is the packaging: the stick is very wide so it’s hard to apply under my brow bone or down my nose, and the sponge is useless. Overall, the perfect every day easy highlighter for ladies on the go, and I would highly recommend. 5/5
Courtney P.
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter uploaded by Courtney P.
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter uploaded by Courtney P.
These roll-on highlighters are so 🔥 and creamy. I believe I first tried it years ago when I had an old subscription box called birchbox. And I've purchased a few since! This glides on over foundation with ease and does not move it around..you can use a finger to easily blend it into skin for a dewy glow!! 10/10 would recommend. They won't dissapoint!!
Laura L.
Corona, CA
Love this, if you like a cream highlighter you will love this, non greasy! if you have oily skin don't worry this is not a product that contributes to excess oils. i like the stick form that it comes in, it simplifies the usage!! leaves skin with a beautiful GLOW
Alice L.
Dayton, MD
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter uploaded by Alice L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this easy to apply highlighter! It’s creamy enough to rub it in with your fingers. This is the travel size version which makes it super compact, easy to carry around, and the application is so easy. It gives the skin a natural highlight, nothing over the top. If you want an easy to apply and natural highlighter, this is perfect!
rayven A.
Laredo, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter uploaded by rayven A.
This highlighter has been a favorite of mine since i was in middle school and I’m a graduated already and still use this product . This product is perfect as a highlighter base or even just by itself , it melts beautifully on the skin
Lana L.
Surprise , AZ
Very prettt glow. Applies well with a finger than blended with a beauty blender. Does not make my pores look bigger.
Charrie V.
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter uploaded by Charrie V.
I like this highlighter because it a cream based type. I never liked powdered highlighters as they go all over my faced and the glitters too big. This highlighter gives off a natural skin complexion highlight and never looked like it's too much. The puff on the other end of this highlighter is useless. I don't really use it much.
Tara F.
Ballston Spa, NY
I am in LOVE with this highlighter. The gold champagne color looks amazing and blends well into my skin. It's creamy but not so creamy that it looks like you're wearing a ton of makeup. It's super blendable and feels amazing.
Nicole T.
Mineola, NY
Love this shade for pale skin! Rubbing it directly on the face removed the makeup underneath though so I put it on my finger and then apply to the face.

366 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...