BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Highlighter

Our Soft Focus Highlighter Turns On “watt” Ya Got With A Delicate Champagne Glow That’s Gorgeous. The Cream-to-powder Finish Is A Switch-on “wow” For All Complexions. You’ll Adore The Smooth Applicator.

Luminous Sheen
Soft-focus Look
Apply Solo Or Over Makeup

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. N° 05897/N

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigme...5 Answers
  • Who else loves this as much as I do?5 Answers
  • I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?25 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "so easy to throw on and lights up your face! sometimes a little too shiny for what i am going for, but great for a night out" in 496 reviews
  • "it did look nice,i got a sample of this from a subscription box. my only real problem with it is that the undertone didn't suit my skin in the winter,though it looked alright in the summer months. it was a light,buildable cream stick that was easy to use,and could be sheered out for more natural days. if it suited my skin tone better through the fall and winter months amd not just during when i have a tan,i would have purchased a full size,as i quite like the formula. it also stays on well,does good with powder over it,and doesn't make me look textured." in 437 reviews
  • "The little sample sized one I received from Sephora for my birthday gift about 2 years ago, I still have and use everyday to contour my nose and make it smaller <3" in 45 reviews
  • "Not too shimmery, prefer the sample size to full size packaging, just find it easier to apply, a great highlighter, just over expensive" in 39 reviews
  • "Looks great as a highlight shade in the inner corner of the eye or on the brow bone, also works great as a highlight shade (especially with the full size version)." in 34 reviews
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really like this - I use a flat foundation brush with this for blending as I feel like it keeps a good amount of the product on my face while still blending it (sometimes I feel like the beauty blender picks up too much), but this is also just as easy to blend with just your fingers. The full-size appears to have a little sponge on the end too which would be great I bet (I received a sample size in a Sephora beauty box) I love how easy it is to spread on my skin as a cream, but then the formula becomes more powdery and blends well. On top of that, it stays on so well throughout the day! I get compliments all the time on this and it’s so easy to keep in my purse or makeup bag and apply on the go. Love! If I didn’t have a million highlighters already I’d definitely repurchase this when I’m out. It’s a tad pricey but TRUST me this full-size will last you forevvvvver.
Alexis C.
Highland, CA
I absolutely love this highlighter! This is the highlighter that got me addicted to highlights. This creamy highlighter glides on top of my foundation so well and it does not pick up the makeup underneath so everything is still even. It is a great color for my dark skin, which is where I was nervous because I’m never sure how a highlighter is going to look on me. Benefit has such great products and this is just one of the many! I have given this highlighter as gifts multiple times within the last five months and everyone has fallen in love with it the way I have! Great great product!
Chloe H.
Screamer
I did not find that this blended out very easily him off so I don't know if it will work with different skin tones, I am a very light skin tone and it was kind of dark so I recommend trying to find a different one that would be lighter for your skin so I don't recommend this because it was very hard to blend it and you had to kind of use a lot of it to get a blinding glow
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Loooooooove this beauty! It’s my favorite for highlighting eyes and nose due to its precise shape! I got a deluxe sample size from Sephora once and it lasted me for years! No other highlighter is better for the perfect inner corner glow! My only con is that cream highlighters aren’t always the best for us cake-face girls that layer dozens of powders on our cheeks... hence why I tend to use it for eyes only!
Rebecca M.
Wichita
I used to use this product everyday, and I loved it, however, if it is not applied with a brush, the product always took of my foundation, and the blender sponge on the bottom would simply wipe the product off. I would like this product better if the packaging were different. Nevertheless, this always gave me a nice glow and was incredibly long lasting!I fell in love with Watts Up! When I began pairing it with Becca's Opal pressed shimmering skin perfector. I enjoyed the Becca highlight and enjoyed the Watts up! Individually, but never achieved that perfect blinding highlight until I paired them. Watts Up! Is my secret for achieving that instagram ready highlight.I first bought this highlighter exactly a year ago. It changed my whole concept of GLO. the application is not best in & of itself, it comes on thick & looks like a shooting star on my cheekbone. However, if you apply it first, blending your foundation into it along with any concealer, it is thinned out nicely & the GLO is eternal!--lasts all day! (I use Perricone MD's "No Foundation Foundation No.1" for a Dewey addition to the GLO, along with Clarins "instant concealer" & YSL's "touch éclat.") I always dot some of the Watt's Up on the tip of my nose, under the swells of my eyebrows, above the ends of my eyebrows, in the dip of my cupid's bow, on the center of my chin below my lip, & of course, on the cheekbones. Blended with a round brush, it looks like you're GLO-ing from the inside-out. Contour with something equally about the GLO like Kevyn Aucoin's "Celestial Bronzing Veil," add a finishing powder highlight like Laura Mercier's "01" & you're all set! <
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I absolutely love this highlighter, and have been loving it since it came out! I have repurchased it multiple times, and it is definitely worth the price. It gives such a natural, pretty highlight look to your face that isn't too over the top or fake looking. It gives such a pretty, golden, dewy glow to your skin. The stick applicator makes it very easy to easy and apply to your skin, as well as the product itself is super creamy and smooth making it easy to blend into your skin. The sponge on the other side of the product is perfect for blending the highlight into your skin. I just think it is such a beautiful color for a highlight, and it gives such a natural and dewy glow to your skin. I recommend it to anyone who likes a more subdued, natural looking highlight that is still shimmery and pretty on the skin!!
Erin C.
Corning, CA
The color on this highlighter is stunning - a warm, cream-toned pearl that looks perfect with my warm/fair undertones. The formula, however, is not my ideal. I would prefer if it was a little creamier, and perhaps in different packaging. The sponge on the bottom is too small and tough, and you feel like you’re going to blend off your foundation if you use it. Also the caps didn’t stick around - they wouldn’t stay put and got lost many moons ago, which makes it almost impossible to keep the highlighter covered and clean.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Not worth all the hype that some of my friends have over this product. It is nice for a little glow and the cream stick applies alright, but I think i'm more of a powder highlighter or a pure liquid highlighter rather than a cream / stick highlighter. I don't like to rub it on over and over trying to build up my highlight, but for an everyday, dewy look, it works well enough. The packaging, as always, is on point, so I thought it deserved four starts instead of three.
Josie A.
I love this highlighter so much. It's so gorgeous and provides the perfect amount of shimmer wherever you want! I simply use it over moisturizer for a super easy yet beautiful no-makeup makeup look. My one complaint is the staying power. If I apply this in the morning, it's gone within an hour and I have to completely reapply. Since it's nice and portable I'm not hugely concerned about it, but it would be nice if it stayed longer.
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
I’ve been using this highlighter since I got a sample of it 5 years ago, before the highlighting craze began. I’m personally not huge on bright shiny highlighter, so this gives me the perfect level of a soft glow that I like. The application is smooth and doesn’t clump, and it’s easily blendable with a finger or brush. I’ve worn it on nights out and it looks good every time I look in the mirror during a bathroom break.
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
Do you like Watt's Up or High Beam highlighter better?
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Carlotta E.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it worth the price? benifet is pricey in my opinion
Teresa L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. What is the best way and place to apply this? Any tips?
Jenny C.
Has anyone ever used this as a primer shadow on eyes?