BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #33 in Highlighter

Our Soft Focus Highlighter Turns On “watt” Ya Got With A Delicate Champagne Glow That’s Gorgeous. The Cream-to-powder Finish Is A Switch-on “wow” For All Complexions. You’ll Adore The Smooth Applicator.

Luminous Sheen
Soft-focus Look
Apply Solo Or Over Makeup

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. N° 05897/N

• This looks cool has anyone used this and how is the pigme...4 Answers
  • Who else loves this as much as I do?5 Answers
  • I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?25 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "so easy to throw on and lights up your face! sometimes a little too shiny for what i am going for, but great for a night out" in 496 reviews
  • "it did look nice,i got a sample of this from a subscription box. my only real problem with it is that the undertone didn't suit my skin in the winter,though it looked alright in the summer months. it was a light,buildable cream stick that was easy to use,and could be sheered out for more natural days. if it suited my skin tone better through the fall and winter months amd not just during when i have a tan,i would have purchased a full size,as i quite like the formula. it also stays on well,does good with powder over it,and doesn't make me look textured." in 437 reviews
  • "The little sample sized one I received from Sephora for my birthday gift about 2 years ago, I still have and use everyday to contour my nose and make it smaller <3" in 45 reviews
  • "Not too shimmery, prefer the sample size to full size packaging, just find it easier to apply, a great highlighter, just over expensive" in 39 reviews
  • "Looks great as a highlight shade in the inner corner of the eye or on the brow bone, also works great as a highlight shade (especially with the full size version)." in 34 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I honestly don't know how I feel about this. I don't want to give it a low rating over a natural look but I feel like that's not what this was going for when it implies a high watt shine that it doesn't even begin to touch. I feel like the marketing was way off the actual product performance and far beyond the products limitations.
So the outer packaging was adorable. Its like an old school light bulb box with that according style inner packaging. Cute. The actual product packaging seemed to want to resemble some kind of old school bulb but didn't quite get there. Its still cute with its mirrorlike metallic purple/blue/ silver outside packaging and the very cute mod label.
The brush on the other side is all but pointless. Its hard and little with hardly any sponge or space to it to blend out. Its like the worst buffer you've ever used and no one needs to be buffing in highlight like a foundation. It is better diffused and blended by fingers or a fluffy brush that can offer a light touch. The sponge is virtually useless.
The formula here isn't exactly horrid but it is super natural looking. We've got like a suoer natural, champagne colored highlight with white or silver shimmer. Its all very light and natural which can be pretty if thats what you're going for.
It just seems like with a name like Watts Up no one is going to be going for the pretty much invisible highlight. It should have been named differently because its barely there when applied and even less so when blended in just barely.
Its not an oil based product. Its almost like a matte type finish so it won't slide off oily skin or make you more oily and it hasn't broken me out which a lot of cream products tend to do.
Overall I donr think its worth it for 30 bucks but if you can find it during a sephora sale or something like I did for around 15 and not break the bank it could be a nice and natural highlight to add to your makeup arsenal.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really like this - I use a flat foundation brush with this for blending as I feel like it keeps a good amount of the product on my face while still blending it (sometimes I feel like the beauty blender picks up too much), but this is also just as easy to blend with just your fingers. The full-size appears to have a little sponge on the end too which would be great I bet (I received a sample size in a Sephora beauty box) I love how easy it is to spread on my skin as a cream, but then the formula becomes more powdery and blends well. On top of that, it stays on so well throughout the day! I get compliments all the time on this and it’s so easy to keep in my purse or makeup bag and apply on the go. Love! If I didn’t have a million highlighters already I’d definitely repurchase this when I’m out. It’s a tad pricey but TRUST me this full-size will last you forevvvvver.
Faviolanny R.
Paramount, CA
I would have given this product a 2 star review but felt that it would have been unfair to do so because this product does give you a light natural glow and that's not the type of glow that I usually go for. If you are looking for a natural glow then this is definitely the product for you but not if you like something that is blinding. I'm also just not a big fan of having to apply highlighters with my fingers and although this comes in a stick form, which allows you to glide it over your face, you still have to use your fingers to blend it out. Because the highlight or isn't blinding, I feel that throughout the day it also does not last. The packaging however is so cute, which Benefit never seems to fail at! Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter
Alexis C.
Highland, CA
I absolutely love this highlighter! This is the highlighter that got me addicted to highlights. This creamy highlighter glides on top of my foundation so well and it does not pick up the makeup underneath so everything is still even. It is a great color for my dark skin, which is where I was nervous because I’m never sure how a highlighter is going to look on me. Benefit has such great products and this is just one of the many! I have given this highlighter as gifts multiple times within the last five months and everyone has fallen in love with it the way I have! Great great product!
Chloe H.
Screamer
I did not find that this blended out very easily him off so I don't know if it will work with different skin tones, I am a very light skin tone and it was kind of dark so I recommend trying to find a different one that would be lighter for your skin so I don't recommend this because it was very hard to blend it and you had to kind of use a lot of it to get a blinding glow
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Loooooooove this beauty! It’s my favorite for highlighting eyes and nose due to its precise shape! I got a deluxe sample size from Sephora once and it lasted me for years! No other highlighter is better for the perfect inner corner glow! My only con is that cream highlighters aren’t always the best for us cake-face girls that layer dozens of powders on our cheeks... hence why I tend to use it for eyes only!
Rebecca M.
Wichita
I used to use this product everyday, and I loved it, however, if it is not applied with a brush, the product always took of my foundation, and the blender sponge on the bottom would simply wipe the product off. I would like this product better if the packaging were different. Nevertheless, this always gave me a nice glow and was incredibly long lasting!I fell in love with Watts Up! When I began pairing it with Becca's Opal pressed shimmering skin perfector. I enjoyed the Becca highlight and enjoyed the Watts up! Individually, but never achieved that perfect blinding highlight until I paired them. Watts Up! Is my secret for achieving that instagram ready highlight.I first bought this highlighter exactly a year ago. It changed my whole concept of GLO. the application is not best in & of itself, it comes on thick & looks like a shooting star on my cheekbone. However, if you apply it first, blending your foundation into it along with any concealer, it is thinned out nicely & the GLO is eternal!--lasts all day! (I use Perricone MD's "No Foundation Foundation No.1" for a Dewey addition to the GLO, along with Clarins "instant concealer" & YSL's "touch éclat.") I always dot some of the Watt's Up on the tip of my nose, under the swells of my eyebrows, above the ends of my eyebrows, in the dip of my cupid's bow, on the center of my chin below my lip, & of course, on the cheekbones. Blended with a round brush, it looks like you're GLO-ing from the inside-out. Contour with something equally about the GLO like Kevyn Aucoin's "Celestial Bronzing Veil," add a finishing powder highlight like Laura Mercier's "01" & you're all set! <
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I absolutely love this highlighter, and have been loving it since it came out! I have repurchased it multiple times, and it is definitely worth the price. It gives such a natural, pretty highlight look to your face that isn't too over the top or fake looking. It gives such a pretty, golden, dewy glow to your skin. The stick applicator makes it very easy to easy and apply to your skin, as well as the product itself is super creamy and smooth making it easy to blend into your skin. The sponge on the other side of the product is perfect for blending the highlight into your skin. I just think it is such a beautiful color for a highlight, and it gives such a natural and dewy glow to your skin. I recommend it to anyone who likes a more subdued, natural looking highlight that is still shimmery and pretty on the skin!!
Erin C.
Corning, CA
The color on this highlighter is stunning - a warm, cream-toned pearl that looks perfect with my warm/fair undertones. The formula, however, is not my ideal. I would prefer if it was a little creamier, and perhaps in different packaging. The sponge on the bottom is too small and tough, and you feel like you’re going to blend off your foundation if you use it. Also the caps didn’t stick around - they wouldn’t stay put and got lost many moons ago, which makes it almost impossible to keep the highlighter covered and clean.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Not worth all the hype that some of my friends have over this product. It is nice for a little glow and the cream stick applies alright, but I think i'm more of a powder highlighter or a pure liquid highlighter rather than a cream / stick highlighter. I don't like to rub it on over and over trying to build up my highlight, but for an everyday, dewy look, it works well enough. The packaging, as always, is on point, so I thought it deserved four starts instead of three.
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
Do you like Watt's Up or High Beam highlighter better?
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I can't find this product. Where did u guys purchase it?
Carlotta E.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it worth the price? benifet is pricey in my opinion
Teresa L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. What is the best way and place to apply this? Any tips?
Jenny C.
Has anyone ever used this as a primer shadow on eyes?