MakeupEyeEyeshadowBenefit Cosmetics
Velvet Eyeshadow - "Gimme Some" Plum

Benefit Cosmetics Velvet Eyeshadow - "Gimme Some" Plum

These velvet eyeshadows glide on light as a feather & the gorgeous shades look fabulous on everyone! Glide on bare lids for a dose of sheer, velvety color or layer over creaseless cream shadows for even richer color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Velvet Eyeshadow - "Gimme Some" Plum!
How would you rate this product?
Aamna A.
Columbus, OH
Benefit shadows are nice. I think this color is beautiful for brown eyes, the pigmentation is there but it isn't difficult to work with.  It buffs out easily and blends nicely.
Julie C.
This is my favorite eye shadow. I have used it for years and compared it to many others and I still love it! The colors are rich and they go on so smoothly. I highly recommend this product.
Kate H.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It’s really pigmented and it really stays on your eyelids! When in the sun it makes your eyes look nice and shiny! I would definitely recommend buying it, awesome product!

Looking for your answer?