Benefit Cosmetics Velvet Eyeshadow uploaded by Bashayr S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit velvet eyeshadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• How's the color payoff? Is there any fall out? And is there a goo...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on olive skin tones, to does to appear like a...2 Answers
  • Have you ever purchased anything you didn't love from Benefit? 1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Velvet Eyeshadow
  • "This is one of my favorite eye shadows. They glide on easily and are light, they come in several different shades and look good on pretty much everyone. Depending on the look I'm going for i put on my bare eyelids for a sheer velvety color, or i layer it on top of creaseless cream shadows if I'm going for a more bolder, dramatic look! " in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeshadow. Very natural, great color for dark skin tones. Beautiful coverage, long lasting wear. " in 11 reviews
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These velvet eyeshadows are awesome!! Benefits cosmetics shocks me with some of the products they come out with!! I have a few favorites from them that I can't live without! Xo
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this eyeshadow! I bought this because the one I wanted wasn't in stock and now this is my new favorite for sure. The pigment is amazing and it stays on hours later exactly how it was applied.
Lisa S.
Celina, TX
Great color for olive skin tones, very natural. Goes on well, only a little shimmer, not too glittery. Love it. My favorite eyeshadow now. I love this eyeshadow. It's easy to apply and blend, and it stays put all day with a primer. I have this in Leggy, which is a very pale pink shade with a touch of shimmer. It's almost TOO pale for very fair skin, but it's great for a natural eye and very office-appropriate. I want to get this product in some other colors as well. I love the shade "Fawn Over Me." It's a shimmery light brown shade, which looks great for a simple workday look. Used over a primer, the eyeshadow lasts 6-8 hours on me and makes my brown eyes pop with some subtle shimmer. No heavy, glittery specks in this shadow.
Bree L.
I am a big, big fan of Benefit’s Velvet Eyeshadows. I have been for awhile (you can see my original review), so when I found out that there were six new shades for spring, I got a little excited. When I saw that they had pops of color, I couldn’t wait to try them.  You know me, I love me some color–even though I can totally appreciate a good neutral–and Benefit finally brought me some color.
Bailey D.
When it comes to eyeshadow, I absolutely look for neutral colors. Benefit cosmetics doesn't ever disappoint when it comes to having the neutral color I want or any color that you might be looking. This particular one has a velvety sparkle to it and it works great with dark pigmented eyeliner.
Ashley W.
Austin, TX
The Benefit eyeshadows are to die for. They are so pigmented and with this color I can use it every day. I barely bought this product not too long ago but I would most likely buy it again. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and I would love to see what other colors that would work for me.
Khali F.
Phoenix, AZ
What can I say? Benefit cosmetics is a quality line. I love their shadows because they have very little fallout and they apply easily. Although the They can be pricey, it's definitely worth it. The colors are so true. This beautiful shade in particular is perfect for spring or winter. So ethereal! I love it.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
You just can't go wrong with Benefit cosmetics. The quality of their products are worth the price. The color was true to what you see. Sometimes shadow can look like one color but wear like another. Not in this case. I highly recommend this color and this brand. Feels great, looks great, wears for a long time.
Desiree A.
Des Moines, IA
The case to this is just so pretty and this eyeshadow just lasts forever and ever. Its just a deep, beautiful color called bo beep which makes me smile every time I see it. My eye color is blue which darkens my eyes just enough to give me a great smoky eye when I use this with a few others.
Renā G.
I am not the girl that likes to go for bold crazy and weird eyeshadow colors but when i do i tend to go for purple colors. When i first tried this color i fell in love and now when i am in need of a good pop of color i will go and grab this as my go to color of choice for purple!
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this look good on olive skin tones, to does to appear like a natural pink/gold color. is there a lot of pigmentation?
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
How's the color payoff? Is there any fall out? And is there a good range of shades for this product?
Anna H.
Have you ever purchased anything you didn't love from Benefit?
Andrea M.
The drugstore near me sells benefit but no eyeshadows... where are they sold?