Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Shines Lip Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Nicole B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A dazzling non-sticky lip gloss. Wraps your lips in brilliant shine. Provides a burst of juicy luminous color. Features a custom silky brush for a perfectly smooth application. Leaves your lips a luscious seductive look.

Susan Estefania D.
mite producto me gusto, tiene tonos bonitos y buena pigmentacion, lo que no me agrada esque tiene mucha transferencia y no tiene muy buena adherencia, se me cuartea un poco y se va quitando a parches, pero los tonos son muy bonitos y son calidos, el empaque es precioso y el aplicador es de buen tamaño.
Natalie S.
Had a strange almost plastic taste to it when applied... felt very false once on,didn't feel nice at all couldn't wait to wipe it off... colour was nice tho if I could say anything positive but I wouldn't recommend
Aaliyah R.
Camden, NJ
Love love love this PRODUCT!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. 10/10 For sure!!!!!!
Keli I.
Me encanta ya que este tono queda mas para la noche. Me gusta porque dura un monton y no se te quita facilmente
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love everything nude!!!! Who doesn't ? Really good, works amazing on my skin, i will repeat it for sure
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
Beatiful lip color. Lovely formula..I can definitely wear this everyday with minimal eyeshadow. Can't wait to buy more.
Shivangi p.
Delay
its a transparent gloss slightly pigmented great for casual day look.its gives nice shinning lips which looks stunning.
jessica R.
Bridgeport, CT
Love this product! The shade is amazing and easy to apply! Benefit packaging is always a amazing
Krsna S.
I love Benefit makeup. I have never been disappointed with their makeup and this lip gloss was no exception.. I usually don't wear lip gloss because I find them to be sticky, or greasy. This one is great. It goes on smoothly, adds a nice amount of shine, with a hint of sparkle, and doesn't feel sticky or gross
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Is this a lip stick or a lip gloss?
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this gloss a sticky gloss?
godhuli d.
Can i get a free sample of this frm sumwhre???
Ashtan C.
Rockingham, NC
Where all is this item located?
Grey K.
Lancaster, SC
Are these sticky glosses? how well is the pigment?