Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Shines Lip Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Nicole B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A dazzling non-sticky lip gloss. Wraps your lips in brilliant shine. Provides a burst of juicy luminous color. Features a custom silky brush for a perfectly smooth application. Leaves your lips a luscious seductive look.

Gabi S.
Atlanta
I’m not a huge lip gloss person, because I have extremely long hair and it always gets stuck on my lips. On those rare occasions where I go out and I’m not wearing matte, this is my go-to lip gloss! It’s the only one I will wear usually because it not as annoying as other lip glosses. I have it in the color “life on the A list” which I could t find but it’s a peachy pink and shimmery but not dramatically
Amber R.
I usually never put on a highlighter but this lighter is amazing. My friends actually gave it to me and told me to try it cause I never use highlighters. She said it would match very well with my skin tone. It's a cute little golden container. It super easy to put on. Easy to bend with my skin tone And my powder foundation. I would recommend to girls with caramel toned skin if ur a 1st time user of highlights. If ur already good at highlighter I wouldn't suggest it cause u could probably use a better product then this one. I feel as if this one is for beginners
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
Benefit has always been one of my fav makeup brands. They always have sets of makeup which is a bonus because you get more makeup and they're great deals and come in the cutest packaging. This lip gloss is such an everyday lip gloss and the color is perfect for every occasion, it's a nude color which for me is perfect.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I love this lip shine it is fantastic. It works best if you put it over a liquid lip to enhance the color. It leaves it with a beautiful shine and make your lips look fantastic and full. I haven't gotten a bad thing from this company. They always have pretty good prices too
Skye D.
I love this! This lip gloss is awesome, and it's a shame they don't sell it in stores anymore. I think they should definitely bring it back to stores and the website cause it's a great formula! If you can get your hands on it then seize it!
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Who doesn't love this? I tried this in the store. Not too bad and I'm super picky when it comes to my lips. Back story - my lips are super dry most of the year so when using any sort of lip product I'm critical of it. This wasn't too bad. Not too sticky. I enjoyed it.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
I love the way this looks on. It gives a beautiful color and good shine. It smells good too! I have this in my purse and use it pretty often. I wasn't sure if I'd like it because I was really into the matte look but I had to go back to my glossy roots!
BeawtyPi S.
Omg!! This is a must for a girls makeup bag. I love the vibrant colors benefit cosmetics offer. The formula is really good. It doesn't over dry the lips and the application is smooth. I just love the variety of color for the product. Will buy again
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
Benefit has some of the best inexpensive products out there. They are super easy to apply and use and meet up to any expectation. Great for any skin type there brow products are great. Would buy again and recommend .
Melissa W.
Aspen , CO
This looks so good on! It has a hint of shimmer, but it's not overly shiny or sparkly which I like. Just a touch of highlight. Good for the price. Super cute packaging. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Is this a lip stick or a lip gloss?
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this gloss a sticky gloss?
godhuli d.
Can i get a free sample of this frm sumwhre???
Ashtan C.
Rockingham, NC
Where all is this item located?
Grey K.
Lancaster, SC
Are these sticky glosses? how well is the pigment?