Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Shines Lip Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Nicole B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A dazzling non-sticky lip gloss- Wraps your lips in brilliant shine- Provides a burst of juicy luminous color-Features a custom silky brush for a perfectly smooth application-Leaves your lips a luscious seductive look Product Line: Benefit - Lip Color - Ultra Shines Lip ShineProduct Size: 5ml/0.17oz

• Can i get a free sample of this frm sumwhre???1 Answers
  • Are these sticky glosses? how well is the pigment? 1 Answers
  • Is this gloss a sticky gloss?1 Answers
Skye D.
I love this! This lip gloss is awesome, and it's a shame they don't sell it in stores anymore. I think they should definitely bring it back to stores and the website cause it's a great formula! If you can get your hands on it then seize it!
Alexandra M.
collinsville, IL
This was the first "grown up" makeup purchase I ever made! My 14 year old self wore this gloss every day, I still have the tube! It was thick, smelled like vaguely like fruit, and was the stickiest gloss I have ever used. I'm sad these were discontinued, only because it makes me feel old!
Krsna S.
I love Benefit makeup. I have never been disappointed with their makeup and this lip gloss was no exception.. I usually don't wear lip gloss because I find them to be sticky, or greasy. This one is great. It goes on smoothly, adds a nice amount of shine, with a hint of sparkle, and doesn't feel sticky or gross
elizabeth d.
Although a purple lip is not really my thing it does give a sheer lip stain. The packaging is alright but the foruma does seem a bit grainy and by that i mean it does not glide on as smoothly as i would like. i would still buy this product again for the shine it adds on to my lip.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I love Benefit products, and this colored gloss is no exception. I have it in Nudie-tude, and the color is a little too light for my coloring, but I probably should have taken it back and gotten a brighter color. The quality is very good, though, and it is a pretty large bottle.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I got this lip gloss in a sample box from benefit and it's okay. The lip gloss has a nice feel on the lips but the color is a nude pinkish orange and is a bit difficult to match with a lipstick.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Nice lip gloss. I really enjoy Benefit glosses. They give you moist, shine and color. You can control the coverage which the gloss gives - either sheer or full on the lips.
Christy P.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love the packaging first of all then look at this beautiful color how could you not want this ! Very nice texture and I have to say it did last a long time !
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I love this color, it makes my lips shine, but it don't last all day I have to continue to reapply it! but other than that it makes my lips look good!
Briana R.
Walnut Creek, CA
A little sticky and I personally don't like the colors they offer, with my skin tone! It's an okay lip gloss but I think you could find a better one
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Is this a lip stick or a lip gloss?
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this gloss a sticky gloss?
godhuli d.
Can i get a free sample of this frm sumwhre???
Grey B.
Are these sticky glosses? how well is the pigment?
Ashtan C.
Rockingham, NC
Where all is this item located?