Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Shines Lip Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Nicole B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A dazzling non-sticky lip gloss- Wraps your lips in brilliant shine- Provides a burst of juicy luminous color-Features a custom silky brush for a perfectly smooth application-Leaves your lips a luscious seductive look Product Line: Benefit - Lip Color - Ultra Shines Lip ShineProduct Size: 5ml/0.17oz

Gabi S.
Atlanta
I’m not a huge lip gloss person, because I have extremely long hair and it always gets stuck on my lips. On those rare occasions where I go out and I’m not wearing matte, this is my go-to lip gloss! It’s the only one I will wear usually because it not as annoying as other lip glosses. I have it in the color “life on the A list” which I could t find but it’s a peachy pink and shimmery but not dramatically
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
My lips are is super sensitive so this was perfect for my lips. It allowed my lips to breathe while giving me an subtle glam look. I think it was a bit expensive  for some ppl but  the quality is worth it.  Also the packaging is cute. I would try another color.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
I love the lip shines! Not sticky and easy to put on top of a different lip color to create a whole new look! I got mine on sale at tjmaxx and use it all the time! Super moisturizing and smells great as well!
Amber R.
I usually never put on a highlighter but this lighter is amazing. My friends actually gave it to me and told me to try it cause I never use highlighters. She said it would match very well with my skin tone. It's a cute little golden container. It super easy to put on. Easy to bend with my skin tone And my powder foundation. I would recommend to girls with caramel toned skin if ur a 1st time user of highlights. If ur already good at highlighter I wouldn't suggest it cause u could probably use a better product then this one. I feel as if this one is for beginners
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I used to really like this color.  It's a great mid-coverage nude-ish pink/ bubblegum pink.  It does have a lot of shimmer, to the point of looking frosted, so if that isn't your thing then move right along.  As I enjoy lighter lip colors with shimmer, this was totally up my alley.  I only stopped using it because MAC started making minis of their lip products.  If Benefit created a mini of this, I would again use it faithfully!
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
I love this lip shine it is fantastic. It works best if you put it over a liquid lip to enhance the color. It leaves it with a beautiful shine and make your lips look fantastic and full. I haven't gotten a bad thing from this company. They always have pretty good prices too
Skye D.
I love this! This lip gloss is awesome, and it's a shame they don't sell it in stores anymore. I think they should definitely bring it back to stores and the website cause it's a great formula! If you can get your hands on it then seize it!
Alexandra M.
Collinsville, IL
This was the first "grown up" makeup purchase I ever made! My 14 year old self wore this gloss every day, I still have the tube! It was thick, smelled like vaguely like fruit, and was the stickiest gloss I have ever used. I'm sad these were discontinued, only because it makes me feel old!
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
Benefit has always been one of my fav makeup brands. They always have sets of makeup which is a bonus because you get more makeup and they're great deals and come in the cutest packaging. This lip gloss is such an everyday lip gloss and the color is perfect for every occasion, it's a nude color which for me is perfect.
Rosemariee M.
This lipgloss is pretty cute the packaging is nice the price is decent and it smells AMAZING it's not sticky and last a while I love the smell tho that's why I obsess over it :) 9/10
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Is this a lip stick or a lip gloss?
godhuli d.
Can i get a free sample of this frm sumwhre???
Grey B.
Are these sticky glosses? how well is the pigment?
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this gloss a sticky gloss?
Alejandra H.
Quisiera saber que mas colores (aromas) tienen? para probarlos ya se que se ven muy novedosos