BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #42 in Face Mists

Even the brightest complexions need a quick pick-me-up now & then. ultra radiance facial re-hydrating mist instantly enhances radiance with our exclusive tri-radiance complex to deliver immediate & long-term hydration. Contains magnesium PCA and white & blue lotus extracts, known for their relaxing properties and to help skin combat stress.

• Moisturizes
  • Soothes
  • Refreshes

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xylitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Decyloxazolidinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Water, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Magnesium Pca, Bht. N?? 05423/N

• What is the main benefit of this product? 8 Answers
  • How does this spray supposed to cool down someone's face ...2 Answers
  • I was wondering when you spray it is it wet? and by that ...1 Answers
Dorangela G.
I bought this product mostly because of the packaging. I really like facial toners that come in a mist form. In the past I've really liked using Fresh rosewater mist as a toner because I could just spritz a light layer after washing my face before applying other products like serum and moisturizer. When benefit first came out with their radiance line of products the first thing that caught my attention was the packaging. I am a sucker for benefit packaging. I had this toner in my hands mostly because it was in a mist form and when the sales person approached me and told me about the ingredient list I was sold. It has been about 4-5 months since I started using this mist and I've still got about 20% left. I use the mist everyday 2 times a day - morning and night. I spritz about 3-4 pumps all over my face after I was and dry to tone my skin. Honestly, when it comes to toners I can't say that they do anything for my face but to sort of "prep" my face for serums and moisturizers. It sort of works as a step towards applying those products so I don't expect much but for it to slightly hydrate and re introduce moisture to my skin post washing and drying. I can't really say that I am seeing a difference in my skin's tone and texture or overall radiance but I do like this product because it has a light pleasant smell (i am picky about smell and I like products with light and subtle scent) and the price for this mist was not as high as other toners in mist forms (like the fresh rosewater facial toner mist). I say try it, if you like toners that you can use as a mist (like MAC fix + mist- since u can use this mist on top of your foundation to impart a hydrating glow). I will be going back to Fresh rosewater mist when I am finished but will most likely come back to this again if I get bored with that one.
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
This hydrating cosmentics is perfect. I would reccomend others to use if you want your face hydrated. Pricey, but worth it. I bought it online, i just searched hydrating oil.
Sahm K.
Nibley , UT
I use this when I need a boost of moisture or on my beauty blender! It has lasted me a long time! The packaging is so cute. It's a little expensive for a mist. I can't find it anymore to buy it again!
Jennifer C.
Boston
I use this stuff a lot. It's great for dry skin in the summer. After I've put on my face cream, I add a few spritzes on my face for extra hydration. It's got a fresh cucumber scent. 1 star off because it does sink in quickly and I do wish it lasted longer. Pro tip: spray this on a beauty blender in between layers of Foundation to keep your Foundation from creasing due to dryness. Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Radiance Facial Re-Hydrating Mist
Britney L.
Jacksonville, FL
Going out with this a a secret weapon is a must! I love the way it feels on my face, not too heavy and not too light so I know it's there. This is a great spray compared to others mist for your face overall I'll be buying this again, it really last a while too so it's not hurting my pocket to give it the love it deserves!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite hydrating mist I have ever used! It is so effecting and is the most refreshing thing ever! The packaging looks beautiful on my vanity. It is very gentle which is why I love it! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone! The smell is also a great benefit to the product!
Anna T.
williamsburg
Super hydrating literally lasts forever I’ve had mine for two years and I don’t use it too often but definitely works I like Mario Badescu better but it’s good and I don’t know about price I think it may be more expensive but super cute packaging
Madison A.
Glenville
Definitely a nice refreshing spritz in the morning wakes me right up. The packaging is super cute, but this product I feel is more of a want rather than a die for necessity. If you feel like adding another step to your routine, go for it! It smells good, which is why i would rebuy it again.
Destiny S.
greenwod south carolna
I have used this to set my makeup and it works rally well and I really sets my eyes so I would hav to say this is very effective and made me so happy to use this. I really loved this product and yes you need too get this!!!! I loved it so much that I can not get enough.
Izabella L.
Newark, NJ
I really like this product and it's very effective, i bought it at Sephora in New York City and i think that it definitely met my expectations. It was an extremely good value for this product and it does not need any improvement at all, left my face nice and cool!
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the main benefit of this product?
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product have any negative effects on your makeup?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Any appyling tricks?
Breyonna M.
Albany, Ga
How does this spray supposed to cool down someone's face and hydrate it? I've never heard of a product like this before.
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you're supposed to use it before make up then why would you want to use it when you're out as a spritz to cool down if it messes up your makeup?